Welcome to the 9th Fleet!

A place to kick back with a drink and relax with fleetmates and guests. Water is not allowed...

Moderator: Command Staff

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Welcome to the 9th Fleet!

Post by F9thRyker » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:22 pm

First off, thanks for visiting us - please feel free to look around the site and forums, and we hope you enjoy your time with us!

A little history about the fleet

The 9th Fleet was founded in 1999, the day the demo of the first Starfleet Command game was released. Originally formed as a group of friends taking part in SFC1 ladder leagues, we expanded and moved into SFC2 on its release, as well as entering the new "Dynaverse 2" online environment, set up for the game.

Later, the fleet expanded into SFC2: Orion Pirates and SFC3, Birth of the Federation, Elite Force, and Bridge Commander, not to mention non-Trek games such as World of Warcraft, EvE Online, as well as many others.

Today, we're still flying some of these older games, as well as newer releases including (but not limited to) Star Trek Online, OGame, Star Wars: The Old Republic and many more.

We're friendly and open, and always up for a challenge - feel free to get in touch if you'd like to know more!

New Membership Procedure
First off, have a look at the Fleet Recruitment Office,
http://www.9thfleet.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=82

Then, post a quick bit about yourself in this section- we want to get to know you!

After a short while, the command staff will have a look and sort out your application - you dont need to do anything at this stage. If your username turns BLUE, you've been granted access to the 9ths private areas (which should appear on the forums index), and you'll then be a member of the 9th Fleet.

Registering and account management

To keep the forums easier to manage, and to cut out a lot of suspected 'bot' activity - automated programs registering and posting spam - there's been a cleanup of the public areas.

This will be done in three ways:

1. From now on, to be able to post in the public areas, you need to register an account first.

2. The members list has been 'pruned' of duplicate, and false/automated accounts - anyone whose account has been deleted in error, please contact me and we'll get you signed up again.

3. Anyone who registers, is encouraged to make a post, even if its just to say hello! :) Accounts which are 'idle', that is, which havent posted at least once, may be pruned. This saves wear-and-tear on the database, and makes things easier to manage.

Thanks for your attention, and enjoy your stay!

Signed,
Vice Admiral Ryker
Deputy Commander, 9th Fleet
Rgds
F9thRyker

scuba77908
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Re: Welcome to the 9th Fleet!

Post by scuba77908 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:38 am

hello i am Rheda@scuba77908 and i joined the house of puv'taj a short while ago and i'm wondering how to rank up and or get to the house of puv'taj main website
thanks
Scuba77908 (Rheda Nashar)