A Hand of Friendship from the 9th Fleet, to our past members

A place to kick back with a drink and relax with fleetmates and guests. Water is not allowed...

Moderator: Command Staff

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

A Hand of Friendship from the 9th Fleet, to our past members

Post by F9thRyker » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Gentlemen,

I know a lot of time has passed, and I know that some you feel that things said and done in the past, cannot be forgiven.

I dont subscribe to this. There is no problem, no grudge, no disagreement that is so huge that we can not talk it out, find a positive resolution and move forward together.

This is a new era for the 9th Fleet, and as her new Deputy Commander I am determined to take the fleet into bold and exciting new challenges. I really want to see all of our past members return, and share this challenge with us. While the 9th is growing stronger every day, we believe the return of so many who have contributed so much good in the past can stand not only as a testament to their courage and fortitude, it can benefit all of us as we move the fleet into the future.

My hand is open and reaching out to you all. I ask you to forgive, if not forget. We are stronger together than apart, and as for the mistakes and misdeeds we in the 9th have made in the past, they must be laid to rest in the past.

To all our former members who read this - the door is open to come home.

Before you outright reject this notion, come to us (or me, if you prefer). If you wish to talk, I promise your greeting and reception will be a friendly one.

With warmest regards and best wishes,

Vice Admiral Ryker
Deputy Commander, 9th Fleet.
Rgds
F9thRyker

Maxwell
Commodore
Commodore

Re: A Hand of Friendship from the 9th Fleet, to our past mem

Post by Maxwell » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Yes, come back!

As the new Commanding Officer of our great fleet's Federation faction within Star Trek Online, I'm reiterating and reinforcing the above statement by Ryker to former members of 9th Fleet. Please feel free to return home to your fleet whenever you wish. Some members are no longer around, but you might just revive old friendships with our die-hard remaining ones; and you're sure to find friends in our wonderful group of newer members.

And a plug for my own corner of the fleet: remember Star Trek Online is now FREE to play, and it's very, very fun! We've recently met and come into deadly conflict with the Voth from ST:Voy, including a new deathstar-style battle with a massive enemy vessel! PM me in-game at Maxwell@kaltoh9 and I or my Executive Officer will get you set up in "Ninth Fleet Fed" so you can start earning your way to Fleet Veteran and explore new frontiers with us! The Alpha Quadrant has never been so close as today! Download the non-Arc version here: http://bit.ly/K9h0Qx It's free and now has an updated Starfleet Academy-based tutorial and many other upgrades in-game, so it's ultra-fun!

It's been an uplifting experience here in 9th Fleet and we officially re-invite past members to come be a part of it all once again! Our Role Play Division is quite active and the Star Trek Online Division experiences have been some of the best in recent memory.

Sincerely,

Maxwell
Ninth Fleet
STO Fed Commanding Officer
Member of 9th Fleet since November 6, 2012
Maxwell@kaltoh9

[Combat (Self)] Chris Ralston deals 26548 (42414) Phaser Damage(Critical) to you with Phaser Array - Overload II.
[Combat (Self)] Chris Ralston deals 418 (12192) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach.

Crevak
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Crevak » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 am

Hello! I joined 9th Fleet in 2012, and attempted to play quite a bit at first. Then, I disappeared for a while...and returned 5 months later in 2013. THEN.... disappeared again. Well, I am back! This time I am trying to ACTUALLY return, and play as much as possible. I hope to be a valid member of the fleet soon enough (although that was short lived previously). Can't wait to see everyone in game! :-)

apollox
Commander
Commander

Post by apollox » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 am

I reiterate everything that both ryker and maxwell have said. As the new STO Division CO I also extend my hand in friendship to all previous Ninth Fleet members. I would love to see you all come back. I miss alot of you guys.

And Crevak, welcome back. I will sort out your permissions ASAP.

Thank you,

D.Roberts
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D.Roberts » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:00 pm

What I like about this group is how all of us understand there is life outside the internet and the games we play. I joined a few years back and with my busy family and military schedule everybody here has been understanding...thanks
STO Character: Science officer. Fleet Admiral- Roberts@ddbrown - Forums "ddbrown"

Marcelo
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Marcelo » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:16 pm

glad to see people still liking the 9th fleet i enjoy 9thfleet cause it shows that 1 things that other fleets lack in family. so i glad i joined 9th fleet and took the role of project mananger
the integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty fourth power of what?
A: i
Project Manager 9th Fleet

Icehawk
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Icehawk » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 am

hey guys this is icehawk former member from way back lol just stopping by to say hello i noticed i seen a couple familiar names still here

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:55 am

Hiya, hows it going?
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Know there is a blast from the past, how are you Sir.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Heya Icehawk, before my time I know but your old account is still here if you want to use it. Drop me a PM and I'll reset the password for you ^^

Icehawk
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Icehawk » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:50 pm

hey sochin good to see somebody i know is still here to be honest i don't know the old password

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:36 pm

We will get you sorted, Mr Gadget can get that squared away for you.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 am

PM sent Mr Icehawk! ^^

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Post by Omdra » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:25 am

Icehawk wrote:hey guys this is icehawk former member from way back lol just stopping by to say hello i noticed i seen a couple familiar names still here
welcome back from the void!

cheers
Om

F9thIcehawk
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thIcehawk » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:19 am

yes its been a bit lol