Engaged and some other things.

A place to kick back with a drink and relax with fleetmates and guests. Water is not allowed...

Moderator: Command Staff

MarkoRamius
Lt. Commander - Retired
Lt. Commander - Retired

Engaged and some other things.

Post by MarkoRamius » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 am

Greetings my fellow brothers (and sisters) in arms of the Ninth Fleet. Just checking in to let you know on some things.

1. Let me assure you that I am alive and well and haven't kicked the bucket :P I know I havent been around much but I am still somewhat here lol. Just some real things got me pressed on my time online and can't really be on much anymore.

2. This might come as a surprise, maybe not, but I am now happily Engaged. It happened 2 days ago and I couldn't be more happier than I am right now.

3.This is the big shocker. Due to my influx of time, I am asking that I be put on retired status until further notice. I need to sort out things and get ready to be married. Rest assured that I will not be a stranger. I will try my best to come on from time to tome and blow things up with you guys, but as it stands right now, this is the best option.

I want to say in conclusion that it was an honor playing with you guys, and I only have 2 requests.

1. DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE! Lol. We had some fun, some of you helped me through some personal shit, and for that I am extremely grateful for.
And 2. Please tell Dawg to clean up all the piles of shit in the south wing :P

Until the next time we meet my friends, I wish you safe travels, and best of luck to you all in your adventures. We are the Ninth Fleet, and we are the BEST fleet in existance.

This is the USS Red October, N.C.C. 92021, requesting permission to dock.

@Ramius5th
Fed: Marko Ramius, Ivan Raidenskovich, Thalen
KDF: Ixtana'Rax, Ch'Kobuk, Peloghale
Rom: Hans Scheinenzeppelin

apollox
Commander
Commander

Re: Engaged and some other things.

Post by apollox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:13 am

Congrats ramius

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by Anubis » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:15 am

Congrats mate and permission granted...we need to send dawg to clean those impulse manefolds... :twisted:

9thDawg
Ensign
Ensign

Post by 9thDawg » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:29 am

congrats ramius and take care of yourself and your fiancee dont be a stranger

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:54 am

As someone who has only recently joined the "Married" club, let me welcome you aboard :)

Not a problem whatsoever - come on when you can and say hello, and dont be a stranger! If you need anything, you know how to reach me!
Rgds
F9thRyker

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Congratulations! Request for leave acknowledged and granted (naturally), feel free to drop by sometime to say hi!