This Is Me

A place to kick back with a drink and relax with fleetmates and guests. Water is not allowed...

Moderator: Command Staff

Deathvalkyr
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

This Is Me

Post by Deathvalkyr » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:56 am

ok, so i started playing sto about 2 weeks ago now.. always liked star trek so i guess im a trekkie.. watched ds9,tng,tos,voyager,enterpries and all of the movies.. so i realy like star trek i almost bought the game when i first came out but was busy playing wow if i remember correctly and now that its free to play sto im all in.. so far i got a lvl 45fed and a lvl 6 romulan.. generaly in the game id like to do pve,pvp and basicly whatever help out other people and just have fun in general.
my name is knut im 20 years old from norway :D

got introduced to star trek by my dad who is also a huge fan so thats where i got it from he prefers tos and i prefer tng.. i guess because he first started watching star trek around the time when tos came out its as special to him as tng is too me :)

i love the fact that you meet npc's from star trek series and movies in the game its great..

so basicly in the game all i want to do is have fun play with other people and be social and helpfull of course like everyone else in the world i dont mind getting new items for my ship or character but.. thats not my main focus.

beeing friendly and helpfull to anyone that wants or asks for help is a priority and of course contributing too the fleet will be done as soon as i get my romulan up a few levels.'

id love to join the fleet and see what you guys are all about and hopefully i can be a valued member :)

Deathboy68
Captain
Captain

Re: This Is Me

Post by Deathboy68 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:01 am

Welcome to 9thFleet! We are glad to have such a promising member join our ranks. Fly true and see you in the stars. (unless I'm cloaked)

Deathvalkyr
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Deathvalkyr » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 am

great thanks, well if u'r cloaked i'll manage to find u somehow ^^

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by Anubis » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 pm

welcome to the best fleet on this side of star trek...and if he is cloaked better pray and run...he is student of mine... :twisted: