SW the last Jedi

A place to kick back with a drink and relax with fleetmates and guests. Water is not allowed...

Moderator: Command Staff

SoongType
Captain
Captain

SW the last Jedi

Post by SoongType » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Anyone been able to watch the new Star Wars yet? I just watched it, was pretty good.
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Re: SW the last Jedi

Post by Hunt » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:53 pm

It was a good action film, although it didn't answer any questions from TFA

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:07 am

Yea, it really sets up the next film as a must see for the new story arc. I was happy to see my favorite vehicle in it the A-Wing fighter which wasn't in the previous film. I'll have to watch it again soon before I make up my mins on it but I will say the music was allot more iconic with little to none piano scores like the force awakens.
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Watched the film the weekend it came out. I had mixed feelings about it really. I really liked it but felt it just had too much going on that made it harder to get into the feel of the scenes. It does set up Ep IX very well, and to be honest I want to see quite a lot of characters in that. Those who have seen the film know what I am referring to. Also, THAT scene with Luke was a throwback and was absolutely brilliant. Of all the scenes that one could not have been done better at all. And it also gives us a new insight into the realm beyond and the capabilities...