COVID-19 check in

A place to kick back with a drink and relax with fleetmates and guests. Water is not allowed...

Moderator: Command Staff

9thGibbs
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: COVID-19 check in

Post by 9thGibbs » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:06 am

The instructions for the 3 shells where unclear.

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 am

Maine has been fairly quiet as pandemics go. Our nursing homes have suffered along with a few larger places, but so far no one I know has been sik. I've worked since this all started, now with a soft opening of the states business I have little doubt that there will be a very big increase of peeps getting sik. Being an essential (slave) worker I've felt the whole time that I've been risking my health and life for no good reason. I've also been socially distended to the max, besides my coworkers and my brother I haven't chilled with anyone or really done anything outside the house. Seems like the distending is the best way to curb the plague side of this, but I don't think it's in our American nature to sit tight. I see allot if peeps around here have just giving up on the idea, if they even did from the start.

Wish you all well,, glad to be back, my weekends are pretty booked but I'll be checking in durring the week.
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:52 am

I've been out of work since the middle of March. I guess zoo concessions isn't an essential job. They just sent out an email saying we might be opening up sometime next week though.
In the meantime, I'm keeping busy

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:25 am

Cool picture! Is that Hunts diploma in the background?
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:35 am

yeah, that's what I was going for, I needed something to fill that blank wall. I've been trying to take the opportunity to learn some of the features of Poser that I don't usually use, so I was also experimenting with depth of field.