Greetings From Gemini Fleet

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Greg Patton
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Greg Patton » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:50 pm

**wonders if Capt Diesel will have a head ache in the morning ** "I'll have some..."

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:31 pm

*pours Greg Patton a glass of his stuff, sees Greg drnk it, smiles, then falls down on the floor onto the carefully placed mattress behind his stool*

Itrosnoc
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Post by Itrosnoc » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:56 pm

man that training things go me for a loop... i applied and everything now im pissing into the wind or something... fyi i was also gone for a week (wifes medical issues)
@Conman
Federation/Klingon
Conman/Zodo
Foxtrot/Klaar.
Dac/Klaar

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:20 am

Conman wrote:man that training things go me for a loop... i applied and everything now im pissing into the wind or something... fyi i was also gone for a week (wifes medical issues)
Hope everything's alright.

Itrosnoc
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Post by Itrosnoc » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:23 am

ya its getting better.... still totaly confused how im going about this training stuff...
@Conman
Federation/Klingon
Conman/Zodo
Foxtrot/Klaar.
Dac/Klaar

Dalekanium
Lt. Commander - Retired
Lt. Commander - Retired
Location: Here, there, everywhere, except where you want me to be.

Post by Dalekanium » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:22 pm

Follow the links, read up, enter the e-mail (academy@geminifleetcommand) and begin! It is more lie a quiz than anything with 10 questions with ten points each. Get more than 70 points, your fine.

Greg Patton
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Greg Patton » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Another clarification seems to be needed..

If you already followed these steps, appologies.

You have to apply to botht he fleet aswell the Academy.
Remember that you have to register on 2 places (this will change in the future since we're working on a new instruction method which unfortunately requires another register, but when the time comes, this will be announced on the GF-forum), the main Joomla portal and the Forum.

Once in the Academy you can request courses via our main postal at geminifleetcommand.com (the link request courses on the right side of the window)

The links to the courses will be sent to you by one of the instructors via a PM as soon as possible.

Follow the links in this pm, which will bring you to the course of the link. After reading the material, on the bottom you will find a link to the quiz.

Fll in the email address mentioned just above the quiz-window.
As mentioned by Dalekanium, there are 10 questions which you will have to take. and it takes a score of 70% to pass the quiz.

Once finished all the courses for the year you're in, you can start requesting courses for the next year.

Total Academy-time is 4 years. This afcourse depends on how quick you do the courses afcourse.

Another point is that you will have to make at least 3 posts per year in the Academy-rp-section. This afcourse includes posts made in the survival simulation which you will have to pass to graduate. If you need more information, just send me a message within the GF-forum or here in this site. I will be happy to help you out if needed.

back to rp'...

Greg wakes up with a head the size of a large watermelon. "What happened....I just had a strange dream I was giving someone information about the Academy....Looks around an takes another sip of his drink, then passes out again

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:47 pm

*sees Murray place Greg on a mattress*

Maybe I should stop serving people this stuff. *drinks a few glasses*

Na. Hasn't killed anyone yet.

*sees Murray looking at him with a quizzical look* I'm not counting that delivery guy. He knew better than to throw a match towards that empty bottle. Not my fault the explosion took out half a continent.

Reptile279
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Post by Reptile279 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:27 pm

Careful about drinking what Centurus gives you...most of it will eat through hull plating

Greg Patton
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Greetings From Gemini Fleet

Post by Greg Patton » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 pm

A small update on the registering/application process is in place since I've finished some projects and one of the 9th members registered the old way.

Fleet applications are now done at http://www.geminifleetcommand.com/application.php. Please note that you have to be logged in the forum to access the page. When applied, your information will be stored in the database, instead of copy/pasted into a post in our forum.

The second step is updating your record with the character information. This has to be done at http://www.geminifleetcommand.com/recor ... update.php

For this step you obviously also have to be logged in.

My appologies for not making this post sooner, working on the records has been keeping me preocupied (almost done)

Greg

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Thats no problem, Sin, Cooler and Asantos please note this change. And the rest of those allready going through keep up the very good work your doing with our sister fleet.

Secondly Greg whens the Ivan comming over?

Greg Patton
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Greg Patton » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:43 pm

I'm not sure, I'll have to ask the Captain about that.

BTW, I like your new Sig...it's much more quiet for the eyes. Good job

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:46 pm

It's part of our new line of RP signatures that our very own Captain Gibbs developed. Functional, and still identifiable to our own fleet.

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Re:

Post by SoongType » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Reptile279 wrote:Careful about drinking what Centurus gives you...most of it will eat through hull plating

Lol,good one.
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

9thGibbs
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by 9thGibbs » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Thank you very much Greg I try and do my best.