Greetings from Lotus Fleet

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Darum Bains
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Re: Greetings from Lotus Fleet

Post by Darum Bains » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 am

Since nothing has been done about the event specifications as of yet, we will move the event to a different date:

Event: Bridge Commander Tournament with 9th Fleet
Date: Friday, June 26th
Time: 9:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M. UTC Time
Requirements: KM Mod (No LF Mod)
Server Name: Multiple Server; LotusFleet1, LotusFleet2, etc.
Server Password: Multiple Passwords; FirePhoton1, FirePhoton2, etc.
Game Type: 1 Team Turkry Shoot.
Restrictions: Federation Ships Only
Info: Meet us in Teamspeak to chat! Make any suggestions to improve game pay here. Time zone converter:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... 1=179&p2=0

Incoming Transmission from Star Fleet Command: "The Borg have infiltrated Federation space. We are assigning all Starfleet vessels to rendezvous in th..." *STATIC* "We are the borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Have fun!
Last edited by Darum Bains on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

9thGibbs
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by 9thGibbs » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Yeah sorry I was still filling out paper work for my car crash it looks good other then the lotus mod I remember talking to nyybow about only using KM and not the Lotus mod.

Kheren
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Kheren » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Greetings 9th Fleet,

I am Commander Kheren. I have just been assigned as fleet ambassador and therefore wish to extend my personal greetings and frienship, and bring again those of Lotus Fleet.

You may contact me at any time via PM, on our STO Fleet forum, on our diplomacy general assembly forum, or within our foreign ambassadors social group for any question or simple chat.

I reiterate our pride in being associated with your distinguished fleet, and hope for mutual benefits and goodwill in and out of game.

Peace and Long Life

Commander Kheren Kalel Th'Shelleryll
Fleet Ambassador
Lotus Fleet

Darum Bains
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Darum Bains » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm

BC Event today! Will be delayed by one hour.

Darum Bains
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Darum Bains » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Although the event was unsuccessful, Lotus Fleet is working to improve general interest and the manner in which events are presented to other fleets. I look forward to another event.

Darum Bains
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Darum Bains » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 am

Greetings, Lotus Fleet would just like to propose an event for next week on Xbox Live. This event will be Lotus Fleet's first Xbox live event and we would be honoured to have 9th Fleet attend. The event would be on Halo 3. More details will follow, thx.

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 am

Wow,cool beans,only wish it was Gears of War 2 instead:( I don't have Halo 3.
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

9thGibbs
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by 9thGibbs » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Yeah I don't have a 360 or Halo 3 yet...

Darum Bains
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Darum Bains » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 am

That's ok, we can organize more events with these games later. Anyway, if we have the ok, start signing up 9th Fleet Members. I would also recommend posting this in Quark's Bar and Grill. I'll keep you updated as more details become clear.

[LF]Talak Rahl
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by [LF]Talak Rahl » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:03 am

Just wanted to say hello to all of our friends at 9th fleet!

To all the 9th fleet members who have been in contact with the Lotus Fleet Diplomatic Corps and Lotus Fleet as a whole: Thank you! We always love seeing our 9th fleet friends hanging around and all of you are always welcomed at Lotus Fleet. Also a special thanks to Mr. Arma and Ms. SIN for always being supportive of our Ogame endeavors, the Lotus Fleet Ogame Squadron appreciates all of the help that you have given us.

Although we have been having some trouble getting our Bridge Commander events together, it’s definitely no reason to stop trying! And if there were a way to improve the times or the event in general just let us know (I know the LF mod can be a pain sometimes; I think we’re opting for the KM mod now, which has always been my personal preference)! Hopefully we can get a huge turnout rate for future events, and remember that it doesn’t have to be in the Bridge Commander field either, especially since it was Ninth Fleet who introduced us to Ogame, though I do know that an event in Ogame would be particularly hard to organize.

I realize that we, the Lotus Fleet Diplomatic Corps, do a lot of things on the Lotus Fleet side because that is our comfort zone. However, if you ever feel like hosting an event, would like us to visit you more often on your site, or anything else that floats your boat. And just a heads up, one of our ambassadors, Captain Kheren, has posted a very intriguing Diplomatic Kobayashi Maru! So head on over and try to beat this one!

We hope everyone in 9th fleet is doing very well. Remember, don’t be strangers! See you guys inside and outside of ST:O!

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 am

Captain! Nice to see you around. I'll be trying to make some of the new meetings based on the schedule. It is not a problem with supporting you guys. I think that it is quite nice that we have a group that got interested in Ogame. If any of you guys need help, remember to contact us.
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

Darum Bains
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Darum Bains » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:02 am

Hello Ninth Fleet. I am happy to announce I will be returning to the post of external events planner. I hope to have something ready by the end of the holidays, most likely the weekend before the beta. Lotus Fleet will most likely have a increase in inter-fleet events at launch, so events will become essential to Lotus Fleet at launch. My hope is that events can continue both in STO and outside of it in the hopes of strengthening our fleets bonds.

Darum Bains
External Events Planner

Itrosnoc
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Post by Itrosnoc » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 pm

I have updated your forums with the correct day. Again my apologies.
@Conman
Federation/Klingon
Conman/Zodo
Foxtrot/Klaar.
Dac/Klaar