Greetings from Aurora Fleet

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

AmbassadorTaylor
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Greetings from Aurora Fleet

Post by AmbassadorTaylor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Greetings to all of the Officers and members of 9th Fleet.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ambassador Samantha Taylor, assigned to the Aurora Fleet Diplomatic Corps under the direction of Admiral Jonathon Shephard, with Admiral William Sinclair as our Fleet Commander.

I have come here to extend our greetings to all of you, with a special invitation to come and visit us at our home base in the Epsilon Ceti system, home to our favorite vacation planet, Risa. We would welcome anyone to come and share greetings and dialogue with us in our Fleet Embassy Forums. You are free to pose any questions you may have about our fleet and enjoy the hospitality of our base.

We look forward to your future visits.

With Respect,

Ambassador Samantha Taylor
Aurora Fleet Diplomatic Corps, Aurora Fleet
http://www.aurorafleet.com
Diplomatic Corps, Aurora Fleet

Dalekanium
Lt. Commander - Retired
Lt. Commander - Retired
Location: Here, there, everywhere, except where you want me to be.

Re: Greetings from Aurora Fleet

Post by Dalekanium » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi there, welcome to the 9th Fleet. I'm Dalekanium as a 9th'er but Commander Ben Holloway as my Role Play Character.

9thGibbs
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by 9thGibbs » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Welcome to the home of the 9th DS9 you may go where ever you wish but if you go in the south wing you take your own life into your hands as we don't send rescue teams in there.

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Welcome to the 9th:)
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

D.Roberts
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D.Roberts » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Greetings Ambassador Taylor,
I sent a subspace message sent to your fleets embassy office.

Relax a bit in Quarks bar before you return. Take a tour of the habitat ring.
STO Character: Science officer. Fleet Admiral- Roberts@ddbrown - Forums "ddbrown"

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Good Evening Ambassador,
I hope you enjoy your time on our forums and I see that Captain Roberts has allready made or is about to make contact on your forums.

AmbassadorTaylor
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by AmbassadorTaylor » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:30 am

What a gracious and warm welcome from all of you. Thank you so very much. We have indeed received Captain Robert's subspace message and we are awaiting confirmation from our commanding officer Admiral Sinclair about Captain Robert's proposal. I am very excited about this new venture and look forward to it with much anticipation.

As I toured the station today it was quite surprising at how much hasn't changed since before the Dominion War, when I was stationed here briefly under Commander Sisko's command. It brought back both fond and bittersweet memories. I will make it a point to visit more often.

Well, there are other fleets to visit on the morrow, so I will take my leave of you tonight. Be well and stay safe.
Diplomatic Corps, Aurora Fleet

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 am

Well hello, Ambassador. I am LCDR Montgomery Scott III, chief engineering officer of the USS Discovery. Although this ship was recently drug out of mothballs, it reminded me of some family stories. Hope to see you out there.
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:35 am

Hola Ambassador Taylor.

Please, make yourself at home. And don't worry about the South Wing, no one has ever died in the South Wing. Well, no confirmed deaths anyway. *whistles innocently from the South Wing*

But please, feel free to chat about anything you'd like. If you fancy a drink, let me know. I'm also the fleet's bartender, as well as the unofficial fleet dock master.

*receives status report on fleet repairs from Murray* Ok, why isn't the Atlantis ready yet? Is that descendant of the Bush family reassigned here again? Danged affirmative action in the 24th century. Starfleet won't allow me to have a 100% crew of rubber chickens.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:02 am

Hello Ambassador. I am Ensign E.C. Gadget, Ops Officer, USS Discovery. Nice to see you here.

*Turns to Commodore Cent*

Hey Commodore! Is that a Monkey in between your chickens? And also, I believe the Discovery is in need of some repairs when it returns from wherever Admiral Ryker has taken it... Just keep the Monkey off the ship repair team. I don't think the Captain will be too happy with that. Nor will Scotty either.

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Intercity125 wrote:Hello Ambassador. I am Ensign E.C. Gadget, Ops Officer, USS Discovery. Nice to see you here.

*Turns to Commodore Cent*

Hey Commodore! Is that a Monkey in between your chickens? And also, I believe the Discovery is in need of some repairs when it returns from wherever Admiral Ryker has taken it... Just keep the Monkey off the ship repair team. I don't think the Captain will be too happy with that. Nor will Scotty either.
Na, that's no monkey, that's just George W. Bush the 5th.

And dock 78 is ready for the Discovery. Harry, part of my R&D, thinks he can adapt some of the Resurrection's systems to other ships in the fleet. Although Temporal Affairs might have a problem with that.

D.Roberts
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D.Roberts » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Greetings AFViceAdmHunter,
I look forward to working with your RP Officers in our next mission. LTCdr Reptile279 is moderating the next mission and should be contacting you shortly.
STO Character: Science officer. Fleet Admiral- Roberts@ddbrown - Forums "ddbrown"

(AF)ViceAdmHunter
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by (AF)ViceAdmHunter » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Greetings Ninth Fleet. I am Vice Admiral Nikolai Hunter from Aurora Fleet. I am Vice Commander of Space Command and Chief of Aurora Station Command. I look forward to a long and great relationship with the Ninth Fleet. If you need anything such as character background or such, please let me know.

D.Roberts
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D.Roberts » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Sir,
I have a link to my RP bio in my signature which I maintain at STO's Wiki

(AF)ViceAdmHunter
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by (AF)ViceAdmHunter » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Here is mine as I don't really have a Wiki posting for it. Very nice Wiki btw. Also Nikolai has bucked promotions almost all his career because all he cared about was being an Engineer but he has learned over the years that rank is needed to get some things done.

Name: Nikolai Andreovich Hunter
Gener: Male
Race: Human
DOB: January 7, 2341
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Marital Status: Single

Hobbies
Fencing (3 time Federation Champion 2355-58, undefeated)
Chess, Earth Style and 3D Chesss
History

Special Abilities
Hyper Photographic Memory concerning technology and schematics. Can remember, plot, and plan detailed schematics in his head with little effort.

Known languages
Galatic English (level 4), Russian (level 4), Vulcan (level 3), Romulan (level 3)

Next of Kin Information
None: Parents killed during Founders attempt of sabotage on Earth. Both died stopping world power grid disruption. Both Posthumeously award Starfleet Medal of Freedom.

Starfleet Service Record
Current Rank: Vice Admiral
Current Assignment: Commanding Officer, USS Prometheus NCC 74913
Vice Commander Space Operations, Chief of Station Command, Aurora Fleet
Division: Command
Serial Number: DW 6743-548
Entered Academy: 2358
First Graduated: 2361
Second Graduation: 2362 (graduated with over 15 degrees, 5 PHD's, 3 Masters, 6 Associates)

2362 Engineer, Ensign, USS Berlin NCC 14232 (Excelsior Class)

2364 2nd Assistant Chief Engineer, Lt jg, USS Trinculo NCC 71867 (Galaxy Class)

2368 1st Assistant Chief Engineer, Lt jg, USS Honshu NCC 60205 (Nebula Class)

2372 Assistant Design Chief, Lt jg, Utopia Planitia Shipyards (Classified Project Level 4 Clearance required)

2374 Special Engineering Instructor, Lieutenant, Starfleet Academy (Classified Assignment Level 6 Clearance required)

2375 Chief Engineer, Lieutenant, USS Prometheus NCC 74913 (also in charge of refit and upgrade)

2379 Chief Engineer, Lieutenant Commander, USS Prometheus NCC 74913

2379.4 Field promoted to Rear Admiral by Fleet Admiral Sinclair, Commander Aurora Fleet under orders from Starfleet Command for actions during Galordon Core Event

2379.5 Chief of Station Operations, Rear Admiral, Aurora Fleet, Commanding USS Prometheus NCC 74913

2379.6 Vice Commander of Space Operations/Chief of Station Operations, Vice Admiral, Aurora Fleet, Commanding USS Prometheus NCC 74913

Awards

Class of Excellence
2362- Valdictorian Starfleet Academy

Cochrane Medal
2362- Saved diplomatic transport from life support failure due to sabotage.

Daystrom Award
2365- Awarded for new theories on Enhanced Warp Drive Crystal Infusion

Zee-Magnees Prize
2366- Awarded for Advances in the Studies of Temporal Particles

Starfleet Citation for Conspicuous Gallantry
2369- Awarded for his ship saving actions from a Klingon sneak attack.

Classified Awards (not worn nor shown in public/official ceremonies)

Federation Peace Medal
2374.8-Awarded for actions during classified operations

Ranam Valassa (Romulan Medal of Honor)
2374.9- Given by Romulan Praetor for service above and beyond during classified operations. (Only Starfleet Officer to ever receive this award)
Last edited by (AF)ViceAdmHunter on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.