Greetings to our honoured guests! [that means everyone :) ]

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Rangerrob
Commander
Commander

Re: Greetings to our honoured guests! [that means everyone :) ]

Post by Rangerrob » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Well there are weak beers out there...(most of the American light beers)

I'll stick with my Boston Lager. :mrgreen:

STO: Rob Fredrickson@Rangerrob
RP: LT(jg) Rob Fredrickson: Chief Tactical / Security officer

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Kane! My god, what has it been - 5 years since we last spoke? Last report, you headed off into the wilderness of EvE Online and were never heard from again - hope you and the other lads from DOA have been keeping the side up over there! Are you still making ship models?

Glad to know we'll have some good opposition! Too many newbie Klingons around these days, no real challenge anymore (apart from KBF, they're tough as nails). I saw on BattleClinic that the DOA was considering reforming for ST-Online; would be great to see you guys together as a fighting force. A game isnt any fun unless its got some competition - I promise I'll offer you a chance to surrender, even though I know you'd never take it :mrgreen:

Great to hear from you again, and I look forward to seeing you online!
Rgds
F9thRyker

DOA_Kane
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by DOA_Kane » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 pm

F9thRyker wrote:Kane! My god, what has it been - 5 years since we last spoke? Last report, you headed off into the wilderness of EvE Online and were never heard from again - hope you and the other lads from DOA have been keeping the side up over there! Are you still making ship models?

Glad to know we'll have some good opposition! Too many newbie Klingons around these days, no real challenge anymore (apart from KBF, they're tough as nails). I saw on BattleClinic that the DOA was considering reforming for ST-Online; would be great to see you guys together as a fighting force. A game isnt any fun unless its got some competition - I promise I'll offer you a chance to surrender, even though I know you'd never take it :mrgreen:

Great to hear from you again, and I look forward to seeing you online!
Hello my friend.

I stop making ships years ago but I do get email, for permission, to use them even now.
I took my talents and went back to school. Working for government.

I don't know how many of DOA will be playing STO. Many are playing other games. EVE and WOW!!
You have been checking the posts at BC like I have. You know as much as I do.
I'll be checking BattleClinic forums for more DOA posts. If the game does well, I can see many coming to STO.

BTW Feddy Lovers, 2/2/2010 we be a good day to die. :wink:

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:19 pm

I look forward to it bud. You are always welcome here, as is the rest of DOA - you were/are an honourable fleet. As powerful allies, or feared opponents - you definitely made things interesting on more than one night of VC chasing back on the D3.

I remember you saying you were going to continue your studies - certainly seems to have paid off! Working for the government doesnt sound easy - I grew up too and had to get an honest job. Am serving military now, but I like to think I havent changed too much from the old days. Little older, little more jaded, not much wiser :)

Dont be a stranger, and get DOA back together already. I know I'd enjoy the game knowing you're out there behind an asteroid somewhere waiting to catch us off guard... :mrgreen:
Rgds
F9thRyker

(AF) Nimue Aline
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by (AF) Nimue Aline » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:14 pm

You are very illogical - there is no logic in beer. What was I saying, what is it you gave me to drink..hic. I feel completely illogical and... and .... PINK! :shock:

XTF_Dorod
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Re: Greetings to our honoured guests! [that means everyone :

Post by XTF_Dorod » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Just dropped by to say "Hi". Some of you may be old enough to remember me as F9th_Dorod from OP and SFC3, I know Ryker that was a long time ago. Well just picked up STO on the week end and can't get enough, so hope to see you all out there.

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Re: Greetings to our honoured guests! [that means everyone :

Post by F9thRyker » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 am

How could I forget :mrgreen: Good to see you - look forward to seeing you in the game!

Can someone grant this fine man Fleet Access please?
Rgds
F9thRyker