Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

{UFP}Alexei The Visant
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

Post by {UFP}Alexei The Visant » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Greetings,

First,let me introduce myself.My name is Alexei The Visant.I am from United Strike Force,also known as USF.It is my pleasure to be on this site as ambassador.You have a great site,there's no doubt.Now,lets get to business.I am here to renew our relations and to make them even better.I hope you will accept our offer to be our friends and probably some day allies.Our site address is: usfgamingclan.com so don't be strangers.You can visit us anytime you want,just make sure to turn left at temporal vortex.You can find me at the embassy,just ask for Alexei.

Cheers,
Lieutenat Commander Alexei,
Ambassador

Itrosnoc
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Re: Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

Post by Itrosnoc » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Welcome to our site and thank you for your compliments. I am your 9th Ambassadorial counterpart. Shortly ill go to your site and post in kind. In mutual efforts to build relations and under the assumption you fleet plays STO i would ask you to consider joining our inter-fleet channel called: Consorting.

You can reach me at Conman@Conman. We can start by grouping together for missions, pvp or fleet actions.

Thank you for your interest in the 9th fleet and its members. We look forward to working with new friends.

Note: We also have strong ties in Bridge Commander. I can get you in contact with our department head for coordination if you wish.
@Conman
Federation/Klingon
Conman/Zodo
Foxtrot/Klaar.
Dac/Klaar

arma358
Captain
Captain

Re: Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

Post by arma358 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Alexei, what happened?? I thought you were a {UFP} member in good standing? Anyways, good luck!!
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison