Greetings from {UFP}

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

{UFP}Flaksim
Ambassador
Ambassador

Greetings from {UFP}

Post by {UFP}Flaksim » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 am

Greetings. I am Ambassador Flaksim, and I have been assigned as the new {UFP} Representative here with Ninth Fleet.

Our fleets had a good relationship in the past, and whilst this has been neglected in recent times, we at {UFP} hope to build on that foundation.

As we are not total strangers to you all, the following will probably be known to most of you. But will be supplied to fresh everyone up on what we as the {UFP} do and stand for

About the United Federation of Planets {UFP}

Founded in May 2002 the {UFP} currently contains approximately 230 active members from around the world. The {UFP} is dedicated to peaceful co-existence with its neighbours in both the Star Trek and wider gaming community.

By default any clan or organization we encounter is deemed as neutral. This means that although we are aware of the clan or organization in question and may have engaged in contact or other activities with them we have no official ties to them and there are no treaties in place between us.
We already have a NAP in place however.

The {UFP} enforces a Code of Conduct (CoC) which all {UFP} members are required to follow. This is to ensure that every member gets the best possible experience from their {UFP} membership.

The {UFP} supports a wide range of Star Trek games both current and legacy. For logistical purproses, the {UFP} has divided these games into four Divisions which allow us to better support our member base. These Divisions are:

Starfleet Reserves (Elite Force, Armada, Starfleet Command, and Bridge Commander),
Starfleet Harriers (RPG-X Elite Force mod),
Starfleet Ravens (Elite Force Holomatch),
Starfleet Operations (Star Trek Online)
And a personal favorite of mine is our forum roleplay: http://ufplanets.com/novasimm/index.php/main Which doesnt have its own division currently.

In addition to the gaming divisions, we also have four administrative departments which support all of the gaming divisions and the wider fleet. The {UFP} Departments are Starfleet Academy, The Diplomatic Corps, Internal Affairs and Federation News Network.

If you would like to learn more about the {UFP} then please feel free to ask any of our members directly or to pay a visit to our website http://www.ufplanets.com

I look forward to our future dealings together. I can be contacted both on these forums and on the {UFP} forums.

With kind regards.
Ambassador Flaksim.

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Re: Greetings from {UFP}

Post by Omdra » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:42 am

Welcome to our forums Ambassador.
I am Captain Omdra Gon, the Fleet Diplomatic Officer of Ninth Fleet and pleased to make your acquaintance.
I am happy to be able to welcome an Officer from {UFP} in order to exchange and talk about ideas that can
make the bonds of our fleets friendship grew stronger.

Kind Regards

Captain Omdra Gon
Fleet Diplomatic Officer
Ninth Fleet, U.F.P.

{UFP}Flaksim
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by {UFP}Flaksim » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 am

Likewise. If you feel like having a more face to face discussion with me, I have supplied my contact information in a personal message.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Hey, Commodore Gadget here, been a while since I've talked to you guys. I'd love to see the relations here start up again, always a pleasure to work with you :)

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Welcome to our forums.

Banelor21
Lieutenant, J.G.
Lieutenant, J.G.

Post by Banelor21 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Hail and welcome

FarShot
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by FarShot » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Nice signature! Welcome to 9th's forums! :)