Arm of the Architect!

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Quiiliitiila
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Arm of the Architect!

Post by Quiiliitiila » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello to 9th fleet! You all know myself and 2 of 2, and you've most likely seen the fleet we belong to; Arm of the Architect.

The AotA has had a LOOOONG history, starting out as a fleet known as the Hive Mind, an "all" Borg fleet. The Hive mind never really took off under the leadership of it's first Fleet leader in fact it stopped at 7 members. 2 of which were myself and my brother. After a few months the original leader left the fleet taking everything of value out of it. So it came to pass that 2 and myself were the only ones left in the fleet. So we built the fleet back up from the ground with a new member who's help was invaluable.

After a month or two, our members skyrocketed! Within a short amount of time we had over 150 members and it seemed as though things were going well. Unfortunately though, things did not last. We had 150+ members, but none of them did anything. We had no participation and I hadn't seen anyone speak on our fleet chat for months. So 2 and I booted all the members who hadn't been on for over 4 months. Then, for some reason unknown to us, our fleet name was stolen! The Hive Mind became The Hive Mind B. After asking for dev assistance, they told us there was nothing we could do to get the old name back. So, after meeting with our other fleet-master we decided to change the name to Arm of the Architect. So we tried to re-build, but we seem to have the worst luck when recruiting members and we lost our fleet funds many times over.

As of now, the fleet consists of just really 3 active players. Myself, 2 of 2 and our other "Primariate" Abraa Ham.

Now, after being with you all here in the 9th for a few months now I see how a good fleet should be. I'd like to somehow merge/exchnge members of our fleets to get us up and running again, it'd be a great honor to work with you all at getting our fleet back up and running with members who actually care.

Thank you,
- Quiiliitiila

arma358
Captain
Captain

Re: Arm of the Architect!

Post by arma358 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:09 pm

I'd PM Intercity125, as he can get you started with the process of merging. He'd also be your CS go to person for this kind of stuff. :P
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:43 pm

*wanders in* Someone say my name?

Yes, please give me information regarding this, and I'll personally see to it Lieutenant =)

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Im very interested in this. :)

R
Rgds
F9thRyker

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 pm

TBH, it's nice to see people bringing others on board. :)
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

Quiiliitiila
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Quiiliitiila » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Ryker found me in game, and we're going to meet at some point to discuss the merger. Is there anything specific I can tell you here to help?

Ogre
Commander
Commander

Post by Ogre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:52 pm

I don't know if this is relevant but if you have a fleet bank of any size (i.e. more than 4 tabs) I would leave at least one or make a brand new toon to stay with old fleet name as that bank can be used for your personal overflow or for the fleets overflow if needed. Just a suggestion and look forward to the merger.
@Elbourt
Freedream (Main), Nartok, Xip, Xybamk (Delta), Xylok, Xylos, Yodah
Naven, Neop (Main Klink), Neota, Xap, Xeenon (Delta), Xylea, Xylia
D'Tek (Main Rom), G'Kar, N'Dar, Xylan, Xylar, Xypher (Delta)

Quiiliitiila
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Quiiliitiila » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Our bank is fully upgraded and stocked. I think around 7 million hard ecs (good for only 3 of us :P).

-Quiiliitiila
-1 of 2
--Ssethict

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Sounds good. I don't think there is much to be said really apart from we'd love to have the rest of you here. You've been a good officer here and I'm sure the rest will be just as good! Just tell em to sign up to the forums and let us know that you've sent em. I'll get the permissions of them all sorted.