Greetings from United Federation

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

[UF]UKKorby
Ambassador
Ambassador

Greetings from United Federation

Post by [UF]UKKorby » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Greetings, it's great to be here! :D

I'm UKKorby the Chief of Community Relations for the United Federation, my reason for this visit is to reach out and create a on-going peaceful, stable and friendly relations between our two fleets in Star Trek Online and other games too. I sincerely hope you welcome my visit today with open arms. The United Federation was established on October 21st 2002 and has a long history in space titles including Bridge Commander, today we are multi-gaming clan that supports the likes of Star Trek Online, PlanetSide 2, and Battlefield 4 being our primary divisions, nonetheless we do have a multi-game division that supports other titles too.

Personally I have been playing Star Trek Online since closed beta and constantly appreciate (most of the time) the improvements to the MMO, I understand that Star Trek Online is a great place to meet new people including fleets, create strong friendships, host events such as PVE, PVP etc and have lots of fun! :P I hope our two fleets can achieve this.

If you are interested and would like to lay down the foundations for a healthy friendship and/or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me in-game @korbin or feel free to email me UKKorby@talktalk.net and I'll be more then happy to get together. If it's easier we can also talk on Teamspeak 3.

Kind Regards,

UKKorby
Chief of Community Relations
http://www.unitedfed.net

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Greetings from United Federation

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello there Ambassador!

It's great to have you here. I am Rear Admiral E.C. Gadget; welcome to our little corner of space! It's nice to see another old fleet around; I'd been thinking that there were very few, but I am gladly mistaken. We've been around a little longer than you, dating back to 1999 with the Starfleet Command games. Of course, BC was a HUGE part of this fleet and actually still is though the division is inactive (I'm the former commander of that particular division). Say, would you guys be interested in a little BC revival? More the merrier (provided the servers still work!)

As for STO, naturally that is currently the most active division here. Hopefully the STO Division CO, F.Captain Chris Ralston, will pop along and say hello here, and I am sure that our fleets would be able to have some good fun! For me, I do not play STO too often, but I'll be sure to add you to my friends list and see how things progress! (Though I am a very bad player... :mrgreen:)

Unfortunately we do not play BF4 or PS2. We did have a strong OGame division at one point, which was crazy... and our RP division is getting along, so you guys would be more than welcome to make guest appearances in missions! For that, you'd need to contact Commodore Hunt here.

Lastly, I'd also like to point you in the direction of our good allies, the Liberation Armada (You may know them from BC as =LA=) and Intrepid Phoenix (=IP=, comprised of some members of SoJ), as well as Federation Command, who have been around the same amount as you! They are all active in Star Trek Online as far as I know, and would also be happy to see an old fleet such as yourselves still kicking!

I'll be sure to pop over to your forums sometime this week and say hello!

Kindest Regards,
Rear Adm. E.C Gadget
Ninth Fleet Command

[UF]UKKorby
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by [UF]UKKorby » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi Gadget,

It seems the Ninth Fleet has a long and proud history, one which I would love to know more about when the opportunity arises, I too appreciate the fact there are many fleets still alive and kicking that stemmed all the way back from the days of the almighty Bridge Commander!

Unfortunately as much as I hate to admit it I was not around at the time to witness these epic battles however I have heard many tales from our founders throughout my time with the United Federation. Gadget your suggestion about a Bridge Commander revival night is a amazing idea! I'd personally love to take part, I've had Bridge Commander installed along with the KM mod for about 6 months now, although still struggle to fly my starship LOL! obviously I'd have to get with the members who played the game back in the day and see if we can get a event planned.

Moving onto Star Trek Online, I think it would be awesome if I had the opportunity to meet your divisions Commanding Officer and introduce him to our STO Division CO Goineschris90 and his divisional staff, I'm positive they'll get along great, again I can provide access to our Teamspeak 3 server if it's easier. As for Role Play within the United Federation I can certainly put out the feelers and see if we have members who would be interested, currently we don't have a Role Play division nevertheless plans can be put into action providing we have enough interest.

Last but not least, you are most welcome to register on our network and create posts in our Office of Diplomacy, along with other Ninth Fleet members too, furthermore I would like to make you aware how grateful we are for letting us know of your allies who are active within Star Trek Online, hopefully we can arrange some joint events should they be willing.

On behalf of the United Federation, I would like to say thank you for the extremely warm welcome we've received, we hope today is the start of a prosperous and on-going relationship between our two fleets.

Kind Regards,
Commodore UKKorby
Chief of Community Relations
United Federation
http://www.unitedfed.net

cralston
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cralston » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:41 am

Hello there I just got done looking at your fleets page and its looking good!!! I'm Chris the STO Division Commander here, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay!!! also I would love to meet with some of your guys!

Have a great day,

Chris Ralston@cralston
Ninth Fleet STO Division Commander

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 pm

I've popped onto your forums, so yay!
If you're free when the servers are up, pop in and we'll show you how to fly the starships well. It takes a lot more skill than STO, because there is a LOT more to do. My favourite manuevoure would be a full 360 degree roll as I pass an enemy ship in my Soveriegn. Quantums before passing, start the roll with your ventral shields facing them, full phaser spread, make use of every single one, and by the time you're on the other side of them you are lined up to fire off some photons from the rear!

[UF]UKKorby
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by [UF]UKKorby » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Hello Cralston, I have sent you a in-game friends request.

goineschris90
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by goineschris90 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:25 am

Mr. Ambassador,

At this time I would like to inform you the Commodore UKKorby has stepped down from his position of the Chief of Community Relations and resigned from the United Federation. As the position is now vacant, I as the Vice Chairman and Assistant to the Secretary of Operations, will be filling in till when a replacement is appointed. I wish to speak with you about a NAP ( Non-Agression Pact) and Alliance options. You can contact me further on your website, on our website http://www.unitedfed.net, or by email at goineschristian@gmail.com. I thank you in advance for time in this matter. I look forward to speaking to you further.

Signed,
Rear Admiral GoinesChris90
Vice Chairman
Commanding Chiefs of Staff
United Federation

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:00 pm

I apologise for the delay in responding to this; I have just had a lot on! I will be emailing you as soon as I get a chance.
Once again thank you for continuing relations with us, and I wish the Commodore the best for the future.

Signed,
Rear Admiral Gadget,
Ninth Fleet Chief of Staff

goineschris90
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by goineschris90 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:07 am

I look forward to your email

goineschris90
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by goineschris90 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:13 pm

I was also hoping If i could recieve some training in your Roleplay Section, If possible. :D

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 am

Well, I believe we have another mission starting, so send a PM to Hunt and we'll get you set up! Again, sorry about the delay in emailing, it's just a really busy time for me!!

goineschris90
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by goineschris90 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:24 am

Excellent I will do that!

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:51 am

I have (finally) sent you an email! Sorry!!

[UF]Espiculeas
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by [UF]Espiculeas » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:36 am

Hello. I am Espiculeas, the new Acting Chief Ambassador for United Federation. I look forward to getting to know you all. Feel free to contact me if there is anyway that I may be of service.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:57 am

Greetings Lieutenant Commander; I hope you enjoy your time when browsing through Ninth! I'll be PMing you sometime later this week, after I've sorted a couple of things out with Chris. Until then please feel free to look around, and if you are interested in RPing with us, just give us a shout!