Welcome from Earth's Elite

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Scott Archer
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome from Earth's Elite

Post by Scott Archer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 am

Hello all!
Scott Archer, A Commander in EE. I am the Game Division Director (GDD), so if you have any questions then feel free to PM me here or email me at gaming@earthelite.co.uk or Skype me at eescottarcher or steam me at abba2566

What do we do?
Well our fleet covers two main areas, creative writing and gaming. If you are interested in the creative writing then there are plenty of places available aboard the Enterprise (NX-1701-F.) these are currently forum based but will hopefully become SIMM based when we have enough people.

So we cover a large array of games at the moment and we're hoping to continue to expand as we gain more members.
We have holomatches, usually an event a week although feel free to log on to the server at any time!
We also host an Ace of Spades server. We use 'spadile/ open spades' and are hoping to have our own client for release very soon. AoS is a mix between an FPS and a sandbox game.
Our other non-star trek game and our latest division is Garry's Mod.
We also have an Star Trek Online and RPG-X division however compared to yours, ours are much smaller!

Radio
We have a shout cast server on the radio which you can listen to through our site. (www.earthelite.co.uk/radio.php) Shows are usually scheduled in our calendar or announced a few minutes before they start on our Facebook page (ww.facebook.com/earthelite)or on our shoutbox in our forums.

So as I said before, if your interested then PM me or email me gaming@earthelite.co.uk

If your already convinced then maybe try the games your interested in out and then head over to www.earthelite.co.uk , click forums and then register (feel free to have a look through our forums first)

Thanks for reading, see you soon- in game!

Scott Archer
[Commander]
Game Department Director
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: gaming@earthelite.co.uk

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Welcome from Earth's Elite

Post by Hunt » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 am

Is that a diplomatic overture or are you trying to poach our members? :P

I'm Commodore Hunt, Ninth Fleet's Roleplay Division Commander and Chief GameMaster, let me be the first to welcome you to our forums, I'm sure one of our diplomatic staff will be around shortly to set you up with your diplomatic status. It sounds like your fleet has a very strong Roleplay contingent, I would love to talk shop with my counterpart in your fleet. We are also open if you are interested in any joint campaigns.

Scott Archer
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Scott Archer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 am

Diplomatic of course! Thank you Commodore for your welcome. I am also part of TLO as well.

Our community is growing but only fairly slowly. We have 25 members currently. We'd be happy to have any joint events. Our fleet CO is Callum Jackson.

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 am

Welcome to the forums, I will assign a seperate usergroup for you. I am Sochin, Fleet Executive Officer, Mr Hunt our head of RP has already said hello. If you want to tussle freindly on STO I am sure we can make the neccesary arrangements.