Temporary Duty Assignment: Orion Cygnus

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Sulfrus
Commodore
Commodore

Temporary Duty Assignment: Orion Cygnus

Post by Sulfrus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:25 pm

As part of being in the current Alliance, Orion Cygnus assisted 9th Fleet in completing its Tier 5 holdings. They are working toward that in their fleet and 9th Fleet shall return the assistance given to it by Orion Cygnus.

To help with that process, a TEMPORARY duty assignment will be permitted for those members of 9th Fleet (Fed) and House of Puv'taj that want to participate, as is highly encouraged. You are STILL 9th Fleet members, and it is key to an Alliance of this sort that all fleets respect the other fleets membership and not give or take from it's allies. The terms of the temporary assignment are:

1) It is temporary: OC will not permit those temporarilly assigned to remain in their fleet. As part of the evolving written agreement for the alliance, a process for permanent transfer is being developed for a case by case basis.

2) You can earn large amounts of Fleet Credits.

3) The fleet credits you donate to OC WILL, I repeat, WILL count towards 9th Fleet rank progression.

4) Posting a notification of Temporary assignment in THIS FORUM is required. OC has agreed to review the postings here and will NOT admit anyone that has not posted.

If you have questions, please contact me, Sochin, Sharpe or Chris Ralston by PM or post.

Qapla'

Ogre
Commander
Commander

Re: Temporary Duty Assignment: Orion Cygnus

Post by Ogre » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:38 am

I could use some credits to upgrade my equipment. Not sure what is required here so might need some help since I am an infrequent player lately.
@Elbourt
Freedream (Main), Nartok, Xip, Xybamk (Delta), Xylok, Xylos, Yodah
Naven, Neop (Main Klink), Neota, Xap, Xeenon (Delta), Xylea, Xylia
D'Tek (Main Rom), G'Kar, N'Dar, Xylan, Xylar, Xypher (Delta)

Sulfrus
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Sulfrus » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:49 am

Ogre wrote:I could use some credits to upgrade my equipment. Not sure what is required here so might need some help since I am an infrequent player lately.
We're still trying to sort everything out, but if you go in ninthfleet channel, and ask for someone in OC (probably Frank or Mattwise) to look at this forum, see you have properly listed for temporary away mission. Then you can leave fleet (fleet roster button lower right corner I think), have them invite you. You can then donate to any projects they have open. Then leave their fleet and anyone in 9thfleet or HOPT can reinvite you. Send me an email and I will reassign your rank next time I'm in game. I'm out of town this week, so won't be on much but will make a point of addressing this.

It's not a great process yet, but trying to flesh it out. Also, you can leave and return as many times as you like with one posting in this forum.

F9thErik
Commodore
Commodore

Post by F9thErik » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:26 am

Scratches head" :wink: too many big words :roll:
"let me ask you, if God would allow my madness to flourish un contained, then wouldn't it seem to you that any god like that would be just as mad as I?"

Ogre
Commander
Commander

Post by Ogre » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:31 am

Not sure but would think it would be easier to stay there for a bit instead of having to reinvite alot and get them to T5 then leave them and come back....just take a screen shot of current status and FC's then take one from theirs so you know how much you did as a total.

Again just a thought.
@Elbourt
Freedream (Main), Nartok, Xip, Xybamk (Delta), Xylok, Xylos, Yodah
Naven, Neop (Main Klink), Neota, Xap, Xeenon (Delta), Xylea, Xylia
D'Tek (Main Rom), G'Kar, N'Dar, Xylan, Xylar, Xypher (Delta)