Fleet Application, KDF

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Kblargh
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Fleet Application, KDF

Post by Kblargh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:05 am

When i do something like this, i usually go peek at all the other members' posts, so i can have some idea of what to say. Jitters, you know.

I've been playing STO for what must be about a year now. My in-game handle is Kardal@kblargh, and i'm applying for the STO division, KDF side.

This'll be my second fleet, if i'm accepted. There's nothing wrong with my former fleet, aside from maybe low activity, but you can't blame that on anyone when there are relatively few members. I'd still have stuck with it regardless, but seeing how it'd be another half-year at best for the installations to become what i needed, i decided to cut the cord (pressed the "leave" button about 30 seconds ago, just to be totally forthcoming about this). Not the best of reasons, i'll admit, but i figure it best to be honest about such things.

This isn't to say i'm a total rock. I do try to be a good member, and i'd say i'm a competent teammate. I run a B'rel Retrofit Torp Boat, so it's a rather specialized role (that i admittedly didn't know what i was getting into when i did, but have since adapted, and think i've made it into a pretty effective setup).

Anyway, thanks for taking the time.

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Re: Fleet Application, KDF

Post by F9thSochin » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 am

Welcome to the forums and the fleet.

Kblargh
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Kblargh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:15 am

Thank you

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by Anubis » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Welcome to the best...the best....hmmm the best anything on this side of the universe...
If you have any questions or requests or just want to argue or frendy chat plese contact me KDF side XO
BUT remember i arguing usualy resolve with tip of the blade or disruptor fire...what ever you prefer...

WELCOME

cralston
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cralston » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:47 am

Welcome aboard sir! Ninth fleet STO DIV. CO at your service.

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm Commodore Hunt, the Chief GameMaster and CO of our Roleplay Division, Task Force 91.1. If you're interested in Forum Based Roleplay Games, be sure to drop by the RP section.