Request to Join Fleet

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Nox
Lieutenant, J.G.
Lieutenant, J.G.

Request to Join Fleet

Post by Nox » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:32 pm

I'm Nox, fairly new but fast learning. I've played other Rpg games like runescape (moldy oldie) and the borderlands series. im currently still playing RS and I've picked up some newer games from Steam like Robocraft, Killing Floor, and War Thunder.

this is the 3rd Fleet ive joined since starting a week ago, the first was inactive when I joined so I quickly left and remained solo for awhile. I recently was part of the Federation Deepspace Operations Fleet, but was wrongfully dismissed by the leader for not having TeamSpeak since I don't have a mic for my comp yet, before allowing me to say I could get it he pmed me that it was 'his way or the highway' and instantly kicked and ignored me b4 I could respond. hopefully I can avoid that here.

I can honestly say I will probably never do Player vs Player content as the variations in gear/equipment and my general lack of 'try-hardness' makes me not great vs other players. but I very much enjoy space combat and fighting the borg. :))

7. For STO - what is your in-game username/account name? (The '@' handle)

My Username: Nox@izuhigh420
-Live Long, and Prosper-

Ogre
Commander
Commander

Re: Request to Join Fleet

Post by Ogre » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:51 am

Teamed up with Nox after extending in game invite to the fleet. He is a quick study and we helped him out a bit by explaining some game fundamentals. He has my vote and I informed he was under his probationary period. If someone could fix his forum permissions I think we will be a good fleet addition.
@Elbourt
Freedream (Main), Nartok, Xip, Xybamk (Delta), Xylok, Xylos, Yodah
Naven, Neop (Main Klink), Neota, Xap, Xeenon (Delta), Xylea, Xylia
D'Tek (Main Rom), G'Kar, N'Dar, Xylan, Xylar, Xypher (Delta)

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:12 pm

I accept your application as of this day, welcome to the fleet.

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by Anubis » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:07 pm

welcome to the fleet...any questions or just wanna talk or kick some major arses please contact me KDF side XO @alenj :mrgreen: