Application Sazlza - USS Lexington

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

SazelZa
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Application Sazlza - USS Lexington

Post by SazelZa » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi all,

I've played many MMO's (WoW, Rift, Aion, AoC, EVE Online, ...) and have settled on STO for a while.

I played STO back in 2010 for a while and levelled a fed and klingon to max level (can't remember what it was). Can't access that account anymore :(, and restarted. I'm enjoying the game all over again. Keen to join an active fleet and some cool stuff.

What Division you are joining - STO / PvE or PvP (don't really mind either)
What is your STO account name - @sazlza
What is your prefered faction - Federation

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Application Sazlza - USS Lexington

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Welcome to the Ninth Fleet, Cadet! Application accepted. You may find people here who have placed EVE and things like that too. I am Rear Admiral Gadget, the Chief of Staff. If you have any queries, ideas, complaints or confusion that is not completely related to STO, please send me a PM and I will be able to sort things out! Use the forums as much as you can, we have plenty of info sitting around. Also we have an active RP division which you may be interested in, and we are in the process of trying out new games/setting up missions with old games for nostalgias sake! Plenty to do!

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Application Sazlza - USS Lexington

Post by Hunt » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:26 am

Welcome aboard,
I'm Commodore Hunt, Commander of our RP division, Task Force 91.1. Drop me a PM if you're interested in Roleplay Games. We've been having a lot of fun with them lately.