Somewhat New Recruit

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

ElShaddai
Ensign
Ensign

Somewhat New Recruit

Post by ElShaddai » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Sorry for not introducing myself earlier ..

My RLN is Carl .. and I've been playing MMOs and Role Paying (yes, Hunt I've already PMd you) for over 15 years now ..

I'm a died hard Trekkie as I am old enough to remember watching TOS on the TV during the ORIGINAL air dates .. (man I feel old!)

Any way .. I'm here and playing .. I have a Fed toon (Cellere) a Romulan toon (Selik) and a Klingon toon (Thalia)

Hope to see you online ..

Couple of questions for Command Staff ...

1) How do I become a part of 1st Squadron - Angry Angels
2) Where can I request my signature file?

Thansk! :D

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Somewhat New Recruit

Post by Hunt » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi,
I'm sending you a PM about RP now. Once we get your account set up, one of the STO commanders will get you squared away in 1st Squad. You can PM Ogre about the signature, he should be able to help you, we're in the process of revising the design, so the main request thread is locked.

ElShaddai
Ensign
Ensign

Post by ElShaddai » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Thanks Hunt! Looking forward to getting involved .. I'll PM Ogre about the sig ...

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:22 am

Welcome to the Fleet; I am Rear Admiral Gadget, Chief of Staff! I've sorted out all your permissions, so you are now assigned to the 1st Squadron, STO Division! Feel free to pop in anywhere and everywhere; I look forward to seeing more people in the RP Division!
If you have any other problems, queries, suggestions or anything at all, just send me a PM and I will do my best to sort things out!