Greetings from a Lifer

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Runika
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Greetings from a Lifer

Post by Runika » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:30 pm

I hope this is the correct forum for my inquiry, apologies to the crew if I'm posting in the wrong place.

My name is Adam and I play Runika@storm379 (Betazoid Science Officer) on STO. I'm a lifetime STO member just now getting back into the game in time for the Delta Quadrant expansion pack. As a lifer I stepped away from the game when life got too busy for me just after the Romulus expansion and all online gaming slowed to a halt. I mention that because when I left there was some kind of shift going on in the Fleet. I had joined Third Fleet, which became Task Force Atlantis, and now I find that I'm in the Ninth Fleet. Same Starbase, different Fleet. :)

I'm very happy to make everyone's acquaintance! And now I need to familiarize myself with my new Fleet. I'm registered on the forums, so in my downtime over the next few days I'll be reading up on the forums, but I was hoping there might be someone who could help me come up to speed in the Ninth Fleet and maybe understand a little bit about how the fleet I belonged to shifted so much. (I guess the Romulan expac caused some turnover).

I'll be back up to speed and donating to Starbase improvements again in no time. I hope to see everyone online!

-Adam/Runika

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Re: Greetings from a Lifer

Post by F9thSochin » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forums and the fleet.

Runika
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Re: Greetings from a Lifer

Post by Runika » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks! Looking forward to connecting with everyone online.