Admiral Belenos Augustus Ambers reporting for duty

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Belenos
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Admiral Belenos Augustus Ambers reporting for duty

Post by Belenos » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Belenos and i'm from Czech Republic. That being said i want to apologize for grammar mistakes as i am not a natural speaker. I'm 18 and playing STO for two years. I'm an active player and i'm trying to contribute as much as i can. I focus on PVE but i like PVP as well. I am also a huge fan of the whole Star Trek universe as it is the sci-fi masterpiece. My profile name is @legenda757.

I hope you would concider my application and i'm looking forward to be in the Ninth Fleet.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Admiral Belenos Augustus Ambers reporting for duty

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello Mr Belenos and welcome to the Ninth Fleet! I am Vice Admiral E.C Gadget, the Deputy Commander of the fleet. Application accepted! If you have any questions, queries or ideas please feel free to post a PM to me. Anything STO related should be checked up on the forums here to see if there is an answer, if not you can ask in messages or even create up a thread. Lastly we have an RP division that we are always looking to expand, if you are interested have a word with Commodore Hunt!

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Welcoem to the fleet sir, have fun.

F9thErik
Commodore
Commodore

Post by F9thErik » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:29 pm

Welcome to the fleet and may god have mercy upon your soul
"let me ask you, if God would allow my madness to flourish un contained, then wouldn't it seem to you that any god like that would be just as mad as I?"