Lieutenant Edward Hawke

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

EJHawke
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Lieutenant Edward Hawke

Post by EJHawke » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Application on behalf of Edward James Hawke

Requested Division: Roleplay
Account Display Name: sol3hawke
Faction: Federation

IRL Info:

Name: Paul
Age: Old enough to have watch the original series first time around (just, and not really old enough to have a clue what I was watching). Oh, alright then, 51, but ssshhhh, don't tell anyone
Reasons for wanting to join 9th Fleet: I am a long time trekkie and have given STO a go a few times but never got very far. I believe that one of the main reasons I have given up each time is because I have never felt part of the community so, this time, I decided it would be a good idea to join a fleet. I was looking for two things in a fleet; firstly, an RP aspect and, secondly, a fleet that is well enough established to be able to sell tactical and dress uniforms, to enhance roleplaying. In return, I am a very experienced roleplayer, with about 35 years experience of roleplaying games.

IC Info:

I am Edward James Hawke, a recent graduate of Starfleet Academy. I was born on the south coast of England, the son of Starfleet Captain Richard Hawke, and an descendent of 18th Century English Admiral Edward, Lord Hawke. It has always been my dream to follow in my father's footsteps and join Starfleet. I just hope I can make him proud.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Lieutenant Edward Hawke

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello,
Welcome to the 9th Fleet! I am Vice Admiral E.C. Gadget, the fleet XO; application accepted! Commodore Hunt will be able to get you up to speed in the RP division (where our general rules of the fleet do not apply), and we look forward to having another member on board!

Any comments, suggestions or complaints, just shoot me a PM and I will do my best to assist!

EJHawke
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by EJHawke » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Thank you, Admiral. I look forward to speaking with Commodore Hunt.

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Welcome aboard. It'll be good to have you around.

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:55 am

Welcome to the Fleet!
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

EJHawke
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by EJHawke » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:55 pm

So what is the next step? I've tried hailing a few officers in game but I've not received any reply.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Alright, so far in STO I am unavailable, thanks to my computer refusing to play it. If you send a mail to F9thSochin in game, let him know who you are, he should be able to get you into the game fleet. With regards to the proper RP section, send a PM to Hunt just outlining what position you'd want to play in. Currently, we have an opening for an engineer, a secondary ops officer, a secondary science officer, a helmsman (I think...). If any of those interest you, let Hunt know ^^
Take a look at the RP section of the forums so get an idea of the style we RP in there, and on the rest of the forums feel free to post anywhere you are interested!

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:02 pm

I don't check in much in STO anymore, but I sent you a PM here on the forum.