Commander Rpalefsky

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Rpalefsky
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Commander Rpalefsky

Post by Rpalefsky » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:12 am

Hello my name is Ryan and I am currently 16 and will be 17 on august 6th ! I have recently stared a new account due to issues with my account being deleted and I had to start form scratch. tbh this sucks that I had to start over concerning I was lv 60 with a pretty well decked out battle cruzer, but now I am back to square one. I am interested in joining a fleet because threw my experiences having a good strong support ( fleet ) to back your up and proved support help so much ! Not only is the social aspects and another big plus but also the members them self. Having this form post to weed out the bad and not trustworthy people is amazing. Thank your for your time on reading a little about me and I look forward to being part of the Ninth Fleet !!!! :D :D :D

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Commander Rpalefsky

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello Ryan!
You would be Ryan number four I believe in the fleet, so if four is your lucky number... application accepted! My name is EC Gadget, I am the Deputy Commander of the Ninth Fleet, after almost seven years of slogging away here! Any questions, suggestions or complains - just send me a PM and I'll respond as soon as possible. Commander Erik is the Acting CO of the STO Division, but you'll find a bunch of us popping in and out of there as and when we can. Plus we have a nice little RP division here (where normal fleet ranks/rules do not apply) so if you're interested in that Commodore Hunt will be able to get you involved there. If you just leave your STO Handle here, we'll be able to get you squared away shortly I hope!

On a personal note, I had just turned 16 when I joined this fleet so hopefully in seven years time you'll be sitting around accepting the fleet applications!

Kindest Regards
Vice Admiral Gadget
Deputy Commander
Ninth Fleet

F9thErik
Commodore
Commodore

Post by F9thErik » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:35 am

Welcome to the fleet lad and may God have mercy upon your soul. Mind the bodies in the west wing while ye visit. Wasn't me I swear! *points to sochin*
"let me ask you, if God would allow my madness to flourish un contained, then wouldn't it seem to you that any god like that would be just as mad as I?"

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:25 pm

F9thErik wrote: Mind the bodies in the west wing while ye visit. Wasn't me I swear! *points to sochin*
- GIT!

And welcome to the fleet Ryan.

F9thErik
Commodore
Commodore

Post by F9thErik » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Hehehehe
"let me ask you, if God would allow my madness to flourish un contained, then wouldn't it seem to you that any god like that would be just as mad as I?"

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:20 pm

I saw the 'git' coming a mile off :P

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Post by Omdra » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:50 am

welcome to the fleet m8

cheers
Om

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:28 am

Welcome aboard!
I'm commanding officer of our roleplay detachment, if you are interested in joining our forum based game send me a PM.