Welcome mariskareed - 04.04.2012

Accepted New Members, you'll be welcomed in here! (NOT for Applications, use the main Recruitment section)

Moderator: Command Staff

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Welcome mariskareed - 04.04.2012

Post by F9thSochin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Welcome to the fleet!

Please let us know whether your primary character is Fed (9th Fleet) or Klingon (House of Puv'Taj). Or if you have toons on both sides, which one you'd prefer to join.

Send me a PM in-game to @F9thSochin, and I'll sort out your access for either side if it hasnt been done already. :)

We offer a service to all new members who request it, to either help you with equipment and/or levelling to reach Level 50 on either side. Or, if you are there already, we also offer a skills/build auditing service (on request) to make your ship and character more effective, both in space and on the ground.

Finally, we also use in-game voice communicatons for PvP, running STFs and just generally hanging around. :mrgreen:
For ease of bandwidth we use Teamspeak 2 - available here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&archive=1
Our TS address is: 62.75.253.137:8767 - password is 9thfleet

Contact me if you have any problems, either here in-game or TS - I look forward to flying with you!