Greetings!

Accepted New Members, you'll be welcomed in here! (NOT for Applications, use the main Recruitment section)

Moderator: Command Staff

Admiral_Wallace
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Greetings!

Post by Admiral_Wallace » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:28 am

Hello my fellow Trekkers. How's everyone doing? I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm an experienced MMo goer, I first cut my teeth on Everquest I. Everquest II as well, Eve online, wow, dc universe online (that's pretty cool) original Star Wars Galaxies, and The Old Republic. I've many others but those are the stand-outs.

In MMOs I love helping less fortunate players. ( in WoW, the guild I had made would respond to players getting ganked in lesser zones. We would gank back and ensure safe passage. Likewise with DC Universe Online. A "Rescue Squad". I would love to get something like that going in STO but they don't have "open-world pvp" to make this sort of project viable.

I've been following the making of STO since it was owned by a different company, before it was for-sure going to be made. I play for awhile, then take a real for awhile. I always come back though, and I've always been very pleasantly surprised at the new content.

I don't see much activity on the forums. I use my phone at work to post etc. I would like to see more of you.

I would like to suggest 3 new forums boards. 1st 2nd & 3rd Shift. I also think mayhaps we could benefit by setting rosters up to reflect that.

I'm iterested to see what you guys/gals think.