application

Post your application in here!

Moderator: Command Staff

chenzo001
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

application

Post by chenzo001 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:45 pm

hi my name is Vincent,i live in England,i'm 25 next week (29/11/88) I did the 9th fleet foundry mission and applied to join,i think I joined but still unsure,could someone let me know what is the next step for me in this process please?ohh and I like pvp and pve missions

Maxwell
Commodore
Commodore

Re: application

Post by Maxwell » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:06 am

Hi Vincent! What's your in-game @handle? Mine's @kaltoh9 , just drop me a mail in-game and i'll be sure to line you up with the next step.

Maxwell
Fed Commanding Officer
Maxwell@kaltoh9

[Combat (Self)] Chris Ralston deals 26548 (42414) Phaser Damage(Critical) to you with Phaser Array - Overload II.
[Combat (Self)] Chris Ralston deals 418 (12192) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach.

SixofNine
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Re: application

Post by SixofNine » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:03 pm

1. Make a new post in the application section HERE. Please note you need to be registered with this forum to post
2. Tell us a little about yourself
Names is Mark 49 years old hail from Melbourne Australia i have 2 kids girl 28 boy 27 both play games just like dad i work professionally in retail senior management for national bakery chain in australia this is my downtime.
3. For STO what do you prefer to play PvE or PvP
I enjoy the pve and hope todo the equivalent of raiding if it even exists
4. What time zone / region are you
Melbourne AEST but i am on alot so meet everyone from the USA and beyond.
5. Have you played any other star trek games
no just this one i bought intially from launch but didnt play for 5 years was playing swtor
6. Have you been in any other fleets
MIB just left great guys but not very active
7. What is your in-game '@' handle - your account name?

SixofNine@markj1967#3776

Fleet Communications,
At the moment we use Teamspeak 3 provided by Mr Omdra.
Address: 62.75.253.137

I have my teamspeak and can connect with you guys

Must be 16+ years in age
Must post in the recruitment section of the forums to become a cadet.
Must introduce yourself though in game chat or Team speak sever

Note:
1 - We have put an age cap minimum of 16 on fleet entry unless the new applicant has a close friend or family member already playing with the 9th.

2- Also all new members under the age of 18 should be subject to a 6 month probation period rather than 2, unless after the 2 months he/she has shown exemplary behavior and either the members Co/Xo or a Sr Command Staff member recommends removal of the probationary period after 2 months.

This is not being done to punish the young it is being done in order to maintain the excellence that has followed the 9'th fleet for 10 years.
STO will bring a lot of new names and some of them will be very young and immature. This will help us maintain our current standards of behavior.