Promotion thread....

This forum contains rules and other important information about the site and forums.

Moderator: Command Staff

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Promotion thread....

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Well... I guess a skipped promotion here or there... :wink:

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Cadet Nox please step forward,
Due to your willingness to assist the fleet and your continued participation in events, I hereby award you a promotion to the rank of Lieutenant JG with all the rights therein. Congratulations and continue to do the fleet proud!

Signed,
Vice Admiral Gadget,
Fleet Executive Officer
Ninth Fleet Command

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Congratulations, Lieutenant.
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:13 pm

ATTENTION ON DECK

The following members please stand to attention

CRalston - F9thErik - Underdog - Intercity125 - Hunt

Erik,
As of late you have stepped up to the challenge of taking over duties for the smooth running of 9th Fleets STO Division. You took the initiative and ran with it, and ran well. In the course of your time with us you have always stood up to the challenge and proved that you are one of the most versatile PvP ground players in the whole community. For your continued efforts and continued lewd rantings on team speak I hereby confer the following awards and promotions.

With immediate effect you are hereby promoted to the rank of Commodore with all the privileges that come with the position.

You are awarded the Gold Cross, Distinguished Battle Citation (old silver triple cluster), Meritous Leadership Citation (old double gold cluster), Service Citation (old single bronze cluster). keep up the good work you auzzie convict!

CRalston,
As you all know Mr Ralston has been unavailable as of late due to family commitments, this however, does not detract from his efforts within the PvP Space community and is a leader in the endeavours to vape noobs. With his continued efforts on this line I hereby award the following.

Gold Cross.

Underdog (STO Funderdog),
As those that play STO will know Funderdog is the biggest contributer to our online facilities. He joined this fleet in 2006 and yet is still an Ensign, today that will be corrected. Inline with his exemplary services to this fleet I hereby award the following.

You are hereby promoted to the rank of Captian.

You are awarded the Distinguished Service Medal and the Fleet Service Award.

Intercity125,
With his continued administrative support to the fleet and his creation of the new forums (and hopefully new site soon - subtle hint!!) I hereby award the following.

Meritous Fleet Service Award - this is the first award of its kind.

Hunt,
For his continued efforts to promote and run the RP Division I hereby award the following.

Meritous Leadership Citation

Gentlemen, and convict, well done you deserved it know get out there make the 9th Strong again.

F9thErik
Commodore
Commodore

Post by F9thErik » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:26 am

Least you finally got the title right :P
"let me ask you, if God would allow my madness to flourish un contained, then wouldn't it seem to you that any god like that would be just as mad as I?"

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:42 am

Thank you, Boss.
Congratulations to everyone there, especially Underdog and Erik, well deserved! Erik, I told you you'd get your medals in time!

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:59 am

Updated sigs are up on the FTP for all of you, except Underdog, since I haven't been able to set him up yet. If someone can drop him an ingame PM asking him to come by so I can do that, it would be great.

F9thErik
Commodore
Commodore

Post by F9thErik » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:40 am

Told him to pop onto the forums last night so should be dropping by daily now, Hopefully.
"let me ask you, if God would allow my madness to flourish un contained, then wouldn't it seem to you that any god like that would be just as mad as I?"

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:31 am

Ok, looks like he checked this morning, hopefully he checks again tomorrow and sees my PM.

cralston
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cralston » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:29 am

Can someone point the way to the FTP so I can update my sig?

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:45 am

you're already good to go, but for reference, the url for the sigs is http://www.9thfleet.com/sigs/images/soc ... ename].jpg. The filename is usually the same as your username, but if it isn't and you can't find it, feel free to ask one of us to find it for you. We'll try to keep them updated for you, so you won't have to change the link.

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Post by Omdra » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:54 pm

*giggles* I like sochera ^^

Weitermachen!

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 am

Cadet GeneralBacon, Front and Center!
In recognition of your participation on STO and in the fleet forums, your probationary period has been waived. By the order of Vice Admiral E.C. Gadget, Fleet Executive Officer, and effective immediately, you are hereby promoted to the rank of Ensign, with all the rights and privileges therein.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:48 pm

It has been far too long since we have had any promotions or awards in this fleet. Let's get this rolling!

Attention on Deck!
Somehow, I have managed to coax SFHQ out of retirement. As of this moment he is my Acting XO, pending official reinstatement into the Command Staff within 48 hours, with his former rank of Vice Admiral. Bring on the cheese. Also a parking spot is required for 4,242,123,198 super tactical omega destructor cubes... so if somebody can get on that, I'd be grateful.

Ensign ExTribble, please step forward. Your work in STO has gone unrecognised for quite some time. Having seen what you do and have done, I hereby promote you directly to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, with all rights and priviledges therein. I also award you a single gold cluster for your initiative in STO. Congratulations, Lieutenant Commander!

Signed
Vice Admiral ECGadget
Acting Commanding Officer
Ninth Fleet

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:12 am

Welcome back SFHQ! Congrats ExTribble and EC on your promotions! May the Great Bird of the Galaxy roost upon your planets. *raises glass* To the Ninth Fleet!