I request identification on clan

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Knight
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

I request identification on clan

Post by Knight » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:51 am

Tonight s13 was attacked by a clan called SB. There FA was known as snake. They said we cheat and declared war when i asked why e-mail me or contact me somehow. He never responded to that and continued to fire on us. So i request an identification this clan so that s13 can possibly solve this diplomaticaly. I thankyou for any help you can give me.

-|s13_Knight-LTC|-

FadedSpark
Admiral
Admiral

Re: I request identification on clan

Post by FadedSpark » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:51 am

Knight wrote:Tonight s13 was attacked by a clan called SB. There FA was known as snake. They said we cheat and declared war when i asked why e-mail me or contact me somehow. He never responded to that and continued to fire on us. So i request an identification this clan so that s13 can possibly solve this diplomaticaly. I thankyou for any help you can give me.

-|s13_Knight-LTC|-
Probably another start up like you guys, and the whole brotherhood before you. It's the nature of BC as of late...

Knight
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Knight » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:40 am

i thankyou all that have helped me, i have identified them as

Supreme Beings

We at s13 believe it is DD= trying to stir up trouble. Hawkeye's ip matches snakes. hmmm strange....lol.. he has obviously someone else doing now as both him and snake where in a server together but that's another story.

Dawg when you get this pop over our ts for more info.

-|s13_Knight-LTC|-