New

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

New

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:10 am

Hi. I'm new, if the title hadn't already cleared that up for you. Basically, I would like to join! Or a chance to join rather. I have most of the Star Trek games you guys have, and I would say I'm rather good at most of them. But I would like to actually play against people :D. Anyway, anything you could tell me, even if its an unfriendly "no" is nice :D.

F9thBigDave
Extra in a Yellow Shirt
Extra in a Yellow Shirt

Post by F9thBigDave » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:29 am

A name would be a good start :lol:

Sheik

More Information

Post by Sheik » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:25 pm

Alright! I didn't get a no. I suppose thats always good!

I usually go by the name Sheik. Nickname in games and IRL. I play a whole lot of games, but the Star Trek Ones, such as SFC3, and Bridge Commander I really haven't played online, which is something I'd like to do. The only MMORPG I play right now is Star Wars Galaxies, which is a rather big disappointment. The main reason I want to join is to play ST games online with other people :D. O yes, I see your kind of getting ready for STO, which I am also interested in.

Anyway, I came across 9th fleet by sheer chance (don't remember how), and honestly, Ive heard neither good or bad, or anything at all. I decided to "try out" on a whim. My main interest is playing with other active people online (like I said :D).

Anything you would like to say to me would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

SideSwipe9th
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by SideSwipe9th » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:31 am

Well hello there. Hows things goin?

While I can't speak fer the bosses, I can say what I feel. I like teh 9th. Theres some crazy goin on here, but we all do have fun (because if you dont *shakes fist* :lol: ). SFC and BC are a hellavua lot more fun when playin against people rather than AI, partly due to the random talk you get over teamspeak, and partly due to the whole wtf just happened? factor :lol:

See ya around :D

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:34 pm

If you can register an account with the forums, we can have a chat on MSN sometime, so we can get to know you and kick back a few beers :lol:
Rgds
F9thRyker

Sheik

new

Post by Sheik » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:30 am

Alright! I'm going to make an account. but uhh, I don't have a MSN messager. Any other ways I can get to know you people?

SideSwipe9th
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by SideSwipe9th » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:07 pm

i personally also use google talk and skype :D

DeRhamme
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by DeRhamme » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:45 am

Sheik Welcome to the 9th, Do you have Team speak. :D

If you like to take a look at AU.
http://sfc3au.demonics.net. :D :D :D