Promotion thread....

This forum contains rules and other important information about the site and forums.

Moderator: Command Staff

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Re: Promotion thread....

Post by F9thCenturus » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:39 pm

*walks in naked*

Where's my toga?

FadedSpark
Admiral
Admiral

Post by FadedSpark » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:51 am

I burnt it after you left it on my doorstep that one day. You can have arma's though, he's always fully dressed so he doesn't need it. He left it here too... Kinda scary.

Thanks ^_^

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:08 am

Anytime Sparky. Thought that you needed it. :P
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:47 am

It doesn't fit.

Dalekanium
Lt. Commander - Retired
Lt. Commander - Retired
Location: Here, there, everywhere, except where you want me to be.

Post by Dalekanium » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:24 am

Hahahaha! Hahahaha! Meh. Don't fit? lol

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 am

Lieutenant Commander Dalekanium

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Single Silver Cluster. Well done!

Rear Admiral Dawg

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Triple Silver Cluster. Well done!

Captain Gibbs

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross. Well done!

Ensign Intercity

Due to continued meritorious service representing the fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant (Junior Grade), with all the rights and responsibilities therein. Congratulations!

Lieutenant Kennedy

Due to continued meritorious service representing the fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, with all the rights and responsibilities therein. Based on your previously displayed aptitude for leadership, it is recommended that you be granted your next command at the earliest opportunity (as one arises). Congratulations!

Ensign Plauge

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded the Double Silver Cluster. Well done!

Captain Komodo

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross. Well done!

Vice Admiral Clarky

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded the Silver Cross. Well done!

Lieutenant Cooler

Due to continued meritorious service representing the fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, with all the rights and responsibilities therein.
Also, for actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross. Well done!

Commander Digi

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Double Bronze Cluster. Well done!

Captain SFHQ

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Double Gold Cluster. Well done!

Commodore FadedSpark

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded the Gold Cross. Well done!

Lieutenant J.G KevinJ

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Single Bronze Cluster. Well done!

Lieutenant Reptile

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Double Silver Cluster. Well done!

Captain SideSwipe

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Double Silver Cluster. Well done!

Ensign SIN

Due to her impressive service as XO of the OGame department, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant (Junior Grade), with all the rights and responsibilities therein.
Additionally, for actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are also awarded a Triple Gold Cluster. Congratulations!

Ensign SoongType

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Single Bronze Cluster. Well done!

Lieutenant Commander Timeless

For actions representing, supporting and defending the 9th Fleet, it is the decision of the command staff that you are hereby awarded a Triple Gold Cluster. Well done!

And finally...

Lieutenant Commander Arma

Due to his exemplary performance and expansion of the OGame department as its Commanding Officer, it is the decision of the command staff that the OGame Detachment is advanced to 'Squadron' status within the SFC Division. As a consequence of this change, due in no small part to your recent actions, leadership and direction, you are hereby promoted to the rank of Commander with all the rights and responsibilities therein. You are directed to continue in your post as the OGame Squadron Commanding Officer, until further notice. Congratulations!

Well done everybody - keep it up! :)
Rgds
F9thRyker

Reptile279
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Post by Reptile279 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 am

woo hoo this is a reason to have another drink!

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 am

Congratulations to all, forum ranks updated

F9thDigi
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by F9thDigi » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:22 am

<Heads back into Photoshop to amend yesterdays new signature>

Congrats everyone!

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 am

ADDENDUM

Until further notice, all further promotions and awards which are not posted in this thread are invalid - this is so we have a single point of reference of promotions and awards for administrative purposes.

Congratulations ladies and gents :)
Rgds
F9thRyker

F9thCooler
Extra in a Yellow Shirt
Extra in a Yellow Shirt

Post by F9thCooler » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:12 am

Congrats and GOD BLESS
JESUS IS LORD!!!!!

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:55 am

Woot! It is a happy birthday promotion! Thanks for the gift, you guys.

Dalekanium
Lt. Commander - Retired
Lt. Commander - Retired
Location: Here, there, everywhere, except where you want me to be.

Post by Dalekanium » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:01 am

Roz (anyone whos seen Monsters Inc. might get this):
I'm watching you Arma, allwaaays wartching.

:D Congrats. Next promotion goes to me plz. :P

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:46 am

Dalekanium wrote:Roz (anyone whos seen Monsters Inc. might get this):
I'm watching you Arma, allwaaays wartching.

:D Congrats. Next promotion goes to me plz. :P
LOL!!!!!! I totally got that Dalek. Great movie.....I think we have a 2319 :P

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 am

2319! We have a 2319

Oh no....

Thanx Guys!!!!
Now to fix my sig...