Promotion thread....

This forum contains rules and other important information about the site and forums.

Moderator: Command Staff

SIN
Commander - Retired
Commander - Retired

Re: Promotion thread....

Post by SIN » Wed May 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Congrats everyone!!!! :mrgreen:

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Wed May 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Signatures updated. Go check the thread I made.

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Thu May 14, 2009 1:33 am

Thanx and gratz all!
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

D.Roberts
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D.Roberts » Thu May 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Deleted
Last edited by D.Roberts on Thu May 21, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STO Character: Science officer. Fleet Admiral- Roberts@ddbrown - Forums "ddbrown"

FadedSpark
Admiral
Admiral

Post by FadedSpark » Thu May 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Trek68 wrote:Unless I was demoted I am a LT CDR, Please advise
F9thRyker wrote:In response to recommendations made in the During Action Report dated 5/2/09, the following actions are hereby recognised:

Lt Trek68
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross. Congratulations!

Lt Cmdr Timeless
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross and Double Bronze Cluster. Congratulations!

Ens. Soongtype
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Silver Cross. Congratulations!

Capt. Sideswipe
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Double Bronze Cluster. Congratulations!

Lt Reptile
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Triple Gold Cluster. Congratulations!

Lt Sin
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Gold Cross. Congratulations!

Capt SFHQ
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Silver Cross. Congratulations!

Cmdr Digi
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Triple Bronze Cluster. Congratulations!

Lt Cmdr Cooler
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Double Silver Cluster. Congratulations!

Commodore Centurus
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Silver Cross.
In addition, it has been decided that you are to be awarded the Daihak Madness Medal, the first time in the history of the 9th Fleet that it has been awarded twice to the same individual. Congratulations!

Vice Admiral ClarkyPrime
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Double Bronze Cluster. Congratulations!

Captain Komodo

Ensign Plauge
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Single Bronze Cluster. Congratulations!

Lt Cmdr Kennedy
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Triple Silver Cluster. Congratulations!

Lt JG Gadget
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross. Congratulations!

Captain Gibbs

Lt Cmdr Dalekanium

Admiral Sharpe
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, I am pleased to award you the Silver Cross. Congratulations!

Lt Tommy
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Triple Bronze Cluster. Congratulations!

Lt JG KevinJ
For actions representing the 9th Fleet, you are hereby awarded the Single Bronze Cluster. Congratulations!

And finally,

Cmdr Arma
Your continued dedication and service to the 9th Fleet is an inspiring example of leadership and dedication. As a result, you are hereby awarded the 9th Fleet Service Award. Congratulations!

Well done to everyone, especially to Commodore Centurus for the second award of the Madness Medal.

Carry on :)

Lt? What Lt?! ;) (I'll fix the typo in a sec :P )

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Thu May 21, 2009 2:47 pm

lol

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 am

Captain SFHQ

For actions representing and serving the 9th Fleet, you are hereby promoted to the rank of Fleet Captain, with all the rights and responsibilities therin. Congratulations!
Rgds
F9thRyker

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:30 am

Attention On Deck!!!

Lieutenant Sin:

For your contributions in Ogame, both in game play and the administration of the fleet's Ogame alliance, and your service to the fleet, you are hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, effective immediately.

Commander Digi:

For your efforts in Ogame and your continued service to this fleet, you are hereby awarded the Silver Cross.

Captain Komodo:

For your contributions in Ogame assisting your fellow fleet mates, and your long standing record of excellent service to this fleet, you are hereby awarded the 9th Fleet Service Award.

Lieutenant, J.G. Soongtype:

You have advanced considerably in Ogame, and proven you're a capable officer. You are hereby promoted to the rank of full Lieutenant. Effective immediately.

Lieutenant Commander Timeless:

For your continued dedication to the fleet on Ogame, you are hereby awarded the Silver Cross.

Fleet Captain SFHQ:

You continue to extend yourself to all aspects of this fleet. For the STO Command Council, you earned your promotion to Fleet Captain. You also took charge and helped coordinate the conversation with Hound. For these efforts, and also for continuing to serve your fellow fleet mates, you are hereby awarded the Gold Cross.

Vice Admiral DCPrime:

In Ogame, you got crashed several times, severely setting back your advancement in points. Regardless, you pushed on, and you've now broken the 50k point mark. You are hereby awarded the Gold Cross.

Lieutenant Reptile:

So far you've managed to build a decent fleet, and as far as anyone knows, you've yet to get crashed. You've also continued to show your worth to this fleet. You are hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, effective immediately.

Lieutenant Commander Kennedy:

You've continued to show steady development in Ogame. You are hereby awarded the Double Bronze Cluster.

Commodore FadedSpark:

You've also been crashed severely a few times recently. And even though you were ready to give up, you kept at it. You are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross.

Lieutenant Commander Trek 68:

Although you were recently deployed, you had managed to accomplish many things in Ogame. You are hereby awarded the Triple Bronze Cluster.

Lieutenant Commander Cooler:

I know I'm not the only one that was sad to see your resignation as the Ogame Training Officer. However, during your time in that position, you proved to your commanding officer, Commander Arma, your leadership abilities. You are hereby awarded the Gold Cross.

Rear Admiral Dawg:

You contributed greatly to the conversation with Hound. You've also showed steady improvement in Ogame. You are hereby awarded the Double Bronze Cluster.

Admiral Sharpe:

You continuously show your leadership abilities, constantly being an example to everyone else in this fleet in what you do. Your service in Ogame is no exception. You are hereby awarded the Double Silver Cluster.

Captain Sideswipe:

For your continued service in Ogame, you are hereby awarded the Double Bronze Cluster.

Lieutenant J.G. Gadget:

You continue to progress in Ogame. You also continue to contribute to this fleet. You are hereby promoted to the rank of full Lieutenant, effective immediately.

Captain Gibbs:

Although you have progressed slowly in Ogame, you have built the foundation for a great fleet. Combined with your work on new medals for the fleet, you are hereby awarded the Gold Cross.

Lieutenant Commander Dalekanium:

You're slowly, but surely, progressing in Ogame. Due to your continued dedication to the fleet's Ogame alliance, you are hereby awarded the Bronze Cross.

Commander Arma:

You've continued to show your dedication to the fleet's Ogame alliance, even though you're constantly moving back and forth between places. You show your devotion to the game and to the fleet. Personally, I hope to see you on an SFC camp soon. For your continued service, you are hereby awarded the Gold Cross.

Signed,

Commodore Centurus, SFC Division Commanding Officer

Dalekanium
Lt. Commander - Retired
Lt. Commander - Retired
Location: Here, there, everywhere, except where you want me to be.

Post by Dalekanium » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Hehe, thanks for the medals. HL's are next on the list!

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Congrats all. Looks like a very nice set of promotions and awards.
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

Reptile279
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Post by Reptile279 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:21 pm

thankyou all and congrats to the everyone else. Now back to the massive pile of books I need to study!!!

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:22 pm

wow! Thanx guys!

And Congrats to all!

Now to update my sig tonight...

arma358
Captain
Captain

Post by arma358 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:01 pm

I thought that you guys would like to know a fun fact about the During Action Reports. The most recent Report was 1,406 words.
Provisional Commodore Montgomery Scott III - SCE Command Liaison

9thGibbs
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by 9thGibbs » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:19 pm

oh shiny just what my sig needed too one more gold cross to match my two bronze thank you.

Also Congrats guys

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Well done all :!: :arrow: Keep up all the Great work across the 9th fleet!Also thanx alot:)
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE