Aurora Fleet and the Inter-fleet RP Rules

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Admiral Silver
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Aurora Fleet and the Inter-fleet RP Rules

Post by Admiral Silver » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 pm

I have the Rules that will be in place for the RP....
1. Interfleet RP is to be held on the Aurora Fleet forum boards. Admiral Silver will be in charge of assuring that the RP thread is copied over to the STO boards for maximum exposure and the entertainment of peoples not affiliated with the participant fleets.

2. For maximum efficiency, participating fleets are to have no more than two representatives taking part. Any more and chaos threatens to take hold. If this RP goes well, it may be decided to expand.

3. Every participant will be the representative of their own ship (Captain, XO etc)

4. To assure that the RP continues, it will be mandatory that participants make at least 4 posts a week. More are encouraged, of course. Razz

5. 'Godmoding' will not be tolerated. Please do not force someone's characters to do something they would not do, or that would be detrimental to their health or that of the story.

6. Fleet Captain Jacorp will be the primary GM for this RP. Admiral Darl will be assisting when needed.

7. Please refrain from playing story NPCs. The GM's will respond with story NPC reactions when needed. (Do however, feel free to play non story critical NPCs on your own ship.)

8. Keep OOC comments to a minimum. If you require clarification on something, please preface the question with (OOC:).

9. Be aware that Aurora Fleet is a family oriented fleet, and that no harsh language or personal (OOC) attacks will be tolerated. If this rule is violated, you *WILL* be removed from the RP.

10. There will be a max of two reps allowed from each fleet to take part is the RP so make sure these people will be active.

12. The RP will have a time limit of one month or until it is complete. The start date will be Nov 29th.

11. Don't worry about being 'perfect'. Just strive to have fun and provide the best story you can!

Further instructions on where the RP will be posted in will follow.

Itrosnoc
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Re: Aurora Fleet and the Inter-fleet RP Rules

Post by Itrosnoc » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:32 pm

good times
@Conman
Federation/Klingon
Conman/Zodo
Foxtrot/Klaar.
Dac/Klaar

Admiral Silver
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Admiral Silver » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Please Post the character and name of the ship that will be joining us in this RP. We ask that if you are going to join please make sure you stay active. remember their can only be two reps from each Fleet. I hope to talk to you guys later.

D.Roberts
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D.Roberts » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 am

Is the fleet still interested in this?

My question is concerning

1. Interfleet RP is to be held on the Aurora Fleet forum boards. Admiral Silver will be in charge of assuring that the RP thread is copied over to the STO boards for maximum exposure and the entertainment of peoples not affiliated with the participant fleets.

2. For maximum efficiency, participating fleets are to have no more than two representatives taking part. Any more and chaos threatens to take hold. If this RP goes well, it may be decided to expand.

3. Every participant will be the representative of their own ship (Captain, XO etc)
Correct me if I am wrong but I understand this to mean we will participate onboard our own ship and only have two characters on that ship
STO Character: Science officer. Fleet Admiral- Roberts@ddbrown - Forums "ddbrown"

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 am

This already came and went Roberts.Check out the Holodeck over @ Aurora.
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

D.Roberts
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D.Roberts » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Ok thanks..will do
STO Character: Science officer. Fleet Admiral- Roberts@ddbrown - Forums "ddbrown"

SoongType
Captain
Captain

Post by SoongType » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm

http://www.aurorafleet.com/indexforums.html <Holodeck,sticky at the top>

I think the Holiday season kinda shortened it's longevity.It was fun.And to answer your question earlier Roberts,it was referring to how many representatives form each participating Fleet could join in.So two to three Players from each Fleet,all with their own vessels under their command.The Player #'s wer a little low when this Rp began,but even with that it ran at a fair pace.Perhaps another one will form in the near future?
"I am a scientist,I don't think I observe" MST3K "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" AE

Hunt
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Hunt » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:48 am

I wouldn't mind being in the next one.