Greeting from {TNF} The New Federation

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Infinity Lexington
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Greeting from {TNF} The New Federation

Post by Infinity Lexington » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 am

Respected admirals, administrators, members, and constituents of the 9th Fleet,

On behalf of the Department of Diplomacy, Admiral's Council, and the entire community at {TNF} The New Federation, I would like to extend our warm hand of salutation to the 9th Fleet. I am Admiral Infinity Lexington, commanding officer of the {TNF} Department of Diplomacy. My superior officer Flt. Admiral Yuri has spoken with one of your members, Nebula; and, the {TNF} wishes to give you a friendly greeting. Our website and forums are at http://www.thenewfederation.com . We would like to cordially invite you to our site and forums and drop in to say hello or chat on our boards. Please enjoy the many services our community has to offer.

As far as our clan, we were formed in 2009 into three fleets currently, the First Fleet which involves itself in Star Trek: Online, the Second Fleet which involves itself into all other Star Trek games, and the Third Fleet which involves itself with non-Star Trek games. We have various departments to conduct clan operations and an Admiral's Council to lead the community. The community holds itself to a constitution voted on by its members and a Code of Conduct developed by its leaders.

Thank your for reading this greeting.

Best Regards,

Infinity Lexington, {TNF} Diplomacy CO
www.thenewfederation.com

Pavehawk
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Re: Greeting from {TNF} The New Federation

Post by Pavehawk » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:25 am

Greetings Sir, it's a quiet night here pre Open Beta, most of the Diplo staff are out and about. Let me unofficially welcome you to the Fleet Forums and assure you that a member of our Diplomatic Staff wil be by to give you a better welcome. In the mean time bars open, have a seat and name your poison.

Pave