Welcome Zerngg

Accepted New Members, you'll be welcomed in here! (NOT for Applications, use the main Recruitment section)

Moderator: Command Staff

A Freaky Name
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Welcome Zerngg

Post by A Freaky Name » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 am

I don't have much to say about myself. I am new to STO, have only slightly tested the waters of PvP but certainly enjoy it! I really like the PvE missions! I am in the EST time zone (-5 GMT). I have played other Star Trek games before, I am sure. I just can't think of any ... They had space ships in them tho. I have never been in any fleets. I've played a few MMOs before and always found that joining a good community was key to enjoying the game so here I am.

I am not sure what STO information was needed, I am a little on the completely new side so I didn't know what to post for that.

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Re: Application

Post by Omdra » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:09 am

dont worry, you are doing fine m8, good to see you on our forums

go ahead and take a drink from the fridge while you wait for someone to get your access sorted

rgds
Om

Barihawk
Captain
Captain

Re: Application

Post by Barihawk » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:26 am

Welcome to the fleet, sir! I am your commander in STO and you are hereby attached to the 1st Squadron. Welcome to the Angry Angels! Someone will sort out your forum permissions soon. I will promote you ingame momentarily.

Banelor21
Lieutenant, J.G.
Lieutenant, J.G.

Re: Welcome Zerngg

Post by Banelor21 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:57 am

Hail and welcome to 9th Fleet