Sorry for my AWOLness

A place to kick back with a drink and relax with fleetmates and guests. Water is not allowed...

Moderator: Command Staff

MrIdentical
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Sorry for my AWOLness

Post by MrIdentical » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:15 am

As the subject says, I have a lot of RW stuff to do and my family is going to Sydney for Christmas. I'll be back in the new year some time.

In the meantime, I have been doing some science and I have a theory to present to you.

Quantum Santa Theory:

Every time you have to make a decision, the universe splits in two, with each alternate universe following the events which transpired after said decisions.

Because of this there are an infinite number of universes and an infinite number of "You's".

This, of course, applies to Santa, who has been around much longer than you and therefore has much more alternate selves. The
re are fat santas, skinny santas, white santas, black santas, asian santas, santas who wear red and santas who wear green.

At Christmas Time our planet enters a region of the solar system in which a tear in space and time is present, and convergence of all the universes occur. During this time all the alternate Santas take turns appearing in public places and overseeing administrative roles in the lead up to Christmas.

This phenomena is at its most prominent on the 25th of December, during which time all the alternate Santas converge into one Universe and deliver presents across the globe.

This of course explains how Santa can visit several billion homes in one night: because there are several billion Santas, and Santa himself is in fact a traveler in Space and Time.

This rip in space and time was created 4.5 Billion years ago during the formation of Earth, when the early Earth collided with a Mars-size body (Sometimes referred to as Theia).

The energy from this impact is said to have completely destroyed both the Earth and Theia, causing them to slowly reform into the Earth and the Moon. This hypothesis is known as the Giant
Impact Hypothesis.

However, the energy from said impact was so intense that it fractured space and time itself, causing the rift in the universe which all the Santas from the different Universes use to deliver presents.

This rift is known as the Space And Nuclear Time Anomaly, or S.A.N.T.A for short, and while it appears to be tethered to the movement of the sun throughout the Galaxy, it does not appear to orbit as physical masses do.

There is no explanation for this and it may require a complete rewrite of all current Physics Models.

So there you go! Any unbelievers should therefore be convinced by this!

So merry Christmas and a happy New Year!