Hello 9th Fleet

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

TheRedshirt93
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Hello 9th Fleet

Post by TheRedshirt93 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Since it is requred of persons joining the 9th Fleet to post a thread here in the recriutment section, here's mine.
Gamertag: Redshirt (yes, as in anonymous walking target) thought I'd keep things humble.
Currently, I am only active in STO, mainly because I dont have many of the other Star Trek games supported bu the 9th Fleet. Id like to, but sadly dont. well, except ST: Voyager Elite Force, but that just refuses to work for me...

MadDog Dunne
Captain
Captain

Re: Hello 9th Fleet

Post by MadDog Dunne » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:27 pm

I know that we are being very serious about 30 days from when you post on the forums, and I busted red's balls when he posted this, saying "welcome to your first day".

I have personally been running missions with redshirt for 2 weeks as a cadet in the 9th prior to this post. I am willing to vouch for him and request 14 days be added to this app. It doesn't give him immediate access, but it gives him some credit for time served.

There is an issue I see with several new cadets who don't understand the immediacy of registering here. I have and will continue to push it. In this case I am intervening.

He has jumped right in with myself, Twister, and Smash, to become a valuable part of the 9th Fleet and has proven himself a Captain I want in the 1st Squadron.

apollox
Commander
Commander

Post by apollox » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 pm

I'll be back fully online sometime possibly Fri. I will handle it. Look forward to flying with ya redshirt

TheRedshirt93
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by TheRedshirt93 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:24 pm

apollox wrote:I'll be back fully online sometime possibly Fri. I will handle it. Look forward to flying with ya redshirt
thanks, Im looking forward to that too!