Application

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

evilmark443
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Application

Post by evilmark443 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi, my name is Mark and I wish to apply for membership in your fine fleet. I'm 26, married, have a 1 year old son and another on the way. Besides STO the only other Star Trek game I've played is Star Trek: Legacy. Other games I play/have played are (MMOs) WoW, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heros, EverQuest 2, SW:TOR, Lord of the Rings Online, (non-MMOs) StarCraft 2, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil 0 - 4, and many, many others.

For STO, I've been a lifetime sub since beta, though I just recently started playing again after a 1 and a half to 2 year break. Before leaving I was in Jupiter Force, the fleet created by the guys from STOked, but at some point while I was away I was, understandably, removed for inactivity. I heavily prefer PvE in all MMOs. My '@' handle is @evilmark443, and my characters are Mark (50 Tact), Brix (50 Eng), Amarlly (7 Sci), and Four of Five (22 KDF Tact that I never play).

One thing I would like to note is that my play time is erratic at best due to my family responsibilities. I am also a USMC reservist, so some weekends (such as this coming weekend) I will not be able to play at all. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!

apollox
Commander
Commander

Re: Application

Post by apollox » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:39 am

welcome to the Ninth fleet. You will be assigned to 1st squadron under Maddog.

evilmark443
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by evilmark443 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Thanks, as I said in my original post I'm going to be unavailable this weekend but I'll definetlly be on on monday, who should I contact for an in-game invite?

apollox
Commander
Commander

Post by apollox » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:41 am

go ahead and send me an ingame friends request and an email and i will throw an invite to you when i get home from work on monday. My @handle is @apollo2935.