Join Request

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Azure
Ensign
Ensign

Join Request

Post by Azure » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:32 am

Greetings,

I had an enjoyable conversation with Christopher Ralston@cralston in STO today. He had a lot of good things to say about your fleet and mentioned that I should join. He provided the info that led here and I would like to check out the fleet.

To that end, here is my info that you require:
Character: I am called Azure. I am a liberated borg. Chronologically I am in my 30's, though I don't look a day over 18 thanks to Borg enhancements. I have begun to remember my family through neural regeneration, but its been a long path. I was accepted to Starfleet Academy and passed with high marks, again, a result of Borg modifications, and was recently given my first command. I have served on the Klingon frontier so far, where I continue to serve.

Player:I have a character in one other fleet, it is few in number and seldom active, its why I started playing this character solo. This is my first foray into a fleet with Azure.

As a player I have played Star Trek games dating back to Birth of the Federation on Microsoft's "GameZone". I've played most of the ST games released since. This is my first MMO, so I don't have anything to compare it to but itself, so I enjoy it quite a bit.

I enjoy the PvE more than PvP, but am happy to join up with others in a fleet. Ive only played ad-hoc PvP with strangers and that wasn't much fun.

my handle is Azure@kolomaq

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Azure

apollox
Commander
Commander

Re: Join Request

Post by apollox » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Welcome to the fleet. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by Anubis » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Welcome to the fleet...we know you will have great time...

Azure
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Azure » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Thank you!

I look forward to playing along side you all.