Brex's Application to the 9th Fleet

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

ChiefBrex
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Brex's Application to the 9th Fleet

Post by ChiefBrex » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:16 am

1. In this post, tell us a little about yourself!

Hey all, I'm ChiefBrex. I know most of you from BCC. As for those that don't know me, I'm a ship modder. Trying to become a bridge modder as well. Current project is the Rigel Class, which has hit a small snag, but hope to get it fixed soon. Uhm, just recently became unemployed, so I have more time to devote to STO, WoW, and TOR (the other two MMos I play). Look forward to running with you guys!

2. Have you played any other Star Trek games? What other games do you play? I have played Armada 1 and 2, Bridge Commander, Legacy, SFC 1 through 3, Star Trek Elite Force 1 and 2, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy. I also play WC III, WoW, SWTOR, Sims 3, Civ 5, Dragon Age, Penumbra, Spore, Nintendo games from the NES through GameCube. I think that about covers it.

3. Have you been in any other fleets? Yes. I started out in Stonewall Fleet and it's sister fleet Deep Space Stonewall. Wasn't happy there. I then joined All Out Assault for a while, but left when it died down. Then joined Fallen Angel Squadron, but left when it got disbanded due to a fleet merger with 51st Fleet. I was part of the 51st fleet briefly, but left because of all the drama caused by the merger. Currently in SF Renegades, but it has pretty much died.

4. For STO - what do you prefer to play, PvE or PvP? PvE. I only PvP for the Dilithium Ore.

5. For STO - what is your in-game username/account name? (The '@' handle) @ChiefBrex

9thDawg
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Brex's Application to the 9th Fleet

Post by 9thDawg » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 am

application approved welcome to the asylum

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Re: Brex's Application to the 9th Fleet

Post by Anubis » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 am

ChiefBrex wrote: 4. For STO - what do you prefer to play, PvE or PvP? I only PvP
Welcome to craiest fleet in STO

P.S Finaly, man worty of my attention.. :twisted: