From the 1701st Fleet (U.S.S. Navras)

A place to kick back with a drink and relax with fleetmates and guests. Water is not allowed...

Moderator: Command Staff

apollox
Commander
Commander

From the 1701st Fleet (U.S.S. Navras)

Post by apollox » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Two years ago, the U.S.S. Navras joined the ranks of the Mandalorian Mercs, the 501st Legion, the Peter Mayhew Foundation, and many more, in helping to spread awareness and raise funding for Baby Leah-- a beautiful baby girl whom suffered a deadly mitochondrial disease, resembling Leigh's disease, but a different genetic mutation.

In fact, this was our first foray into charity work and raising funds for any worthy cause.

This morning I am saddened to report that Leah Esquenazi passed away in the arms of her mother and father at 7am Pacific time. She passed peacefully and with no pain. The family has requested some time and space to deal with the loss, which we completely understand and support.

The U.S.S. Navras and The 1701st Fleet offers its deepest sympathies and condolences to Zev, Frani, and their family, as they deal with the loss of their daughter-- and we promise to continue in our efforts to help those in similar need.

Tonight I'll be looking for a new star in the sky.

Related: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/2 ... 81635.html

Ogre
Commander
Commander

Re: From the 1701st Fleet (U.S.S. Navras)

Post by Ogre » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences and heart felt prayers go to the family.
@Elbourt
Freedream (Main), Nartok, Xip, Xybamk (Delta), Xylok, Xylos, Yodah
Naven, Neop (Main Klink), Neota, Xap, Xeenon (Delta), Xylea, Xylia
D'Tek (Main Rom), G'Kar, N'Dar, Xylan, Xylar, Xypher (Delta)