Reopenning Comms

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

SBOSlayer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Reopenning Comms

Post by SBOSlayer » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:46 am

Hey all! It's been a long time since we have spoken. I'm glad to see that all you guys are still active Very Happy yay! It's been ages since i've joined you guys on SFC3, infact i'm not even sure if you guys are playing it these days lol. I was thinking that we should all ressurect the game anyways and get all the fleets in on one big game for old time sake. In any case it would be nice to reopen comes between our fleets. SBO has been going through a hell of alot of change and restructuring so there will be a few new faces over on our fourms and well there are still some old faces, but the days of the old SBO are or at least seem to be gone unfortunatly, hense getting desperate for ST:Online lol! We have evolved and moved on to many games, but it would be nice to catch up with you guys if your interested Smile

Here is a link to our fourms Smile, i'm sure most of you remember Wink http://www.upit1.com/forum/showforum.php?fid/8/

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:07 am

HEY SLAYER!!!

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

How you been?

I for one am glad to hear the SBO are still going strong.

We're still doing our own thing these days, and, just like the SBO, some changes have happened over in our neck of the woods; some new faces here and there.

I can't speak for the command staff, but I for one would welcome communications with SBO to start up again. Catch up on old times, meet new people, and have alot of friendly sparring matches with SFC3.

I'll start getting some of our guys to register on your forums and start chatting, and see if you can get some of your guys to do the same.

And feel free to post as often as you like.

:)

SBOSlayer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by SBOSlayer » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:53 am

hehe kool, well to be fair i'd love to open diplopmatics, but what would be even better is to actually catch up with you guys myself on teamspeak or something like that. As when SBO wasn't playing any SFC3 i think i made a few good friends here like urself, Bigdave, Sochin and Ryker :D

Recently on the games front with myself i've been kinda away busy with my hetic little social circle :P and Uni, but would really love to get back into the online gaming community as it's awesome and amazingly cheaper than all those drunken nights out that involve, walking down in a pink dressing down to a shop and stealing a traffic cone.... ahh these are the days of being 20 years old ;) Trouble makers at heart :P and really just apart from that i've had an anoying little job that i packed in due the evilness of the managment and well with my Scottish little temper it wasn't going to well ;)

Bummer about ST:Online tho! I feel that the perpetual people should be hanged for their evil dissapoint to us :( booo. Plus Legacy, i thought that would have been amazing, but infact it was quite poor... i loved the mod for it tho that actually gave it some sembelence of life lol.

OOo yeah totally i shall inform our modest little fleet to come over and chat cause that way at least they will actually be able to chat :P cause were pretty quite these days... boo.

hmm our command staff is stuffed lol as it will take a while to get ourself back on our feet due to several reasons lol, so it sorta sucks, but some how we shall get it back up and running again :S

Awe man i totally need to catch you guys on Teamspeak at some point, whats the ip you guys are using these days?

Hope to hear from ya guys

D

SBOSlayer
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by SBOSlayer » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Sorry i think i had a few too many last night when i was replying ;) hehe :P

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:46 am

SBOSlayer wrote:Sorry i think i had a few too many last night when i was replying ;) hehe :P
The only way I shall forgive ya is if you get some more of the stuff you were drinking and share it with me while we blast each other out of the stars in an SFC3 B&G.

:D

J/K

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:07 pm

SBOSlayer wrote:Sorry i think i had a few too many last night when i was replying ;) hehe :P
There is no such thing as "too many". Only "not enough", young padawan :D

Good to see you and SBO still knocking round, guess all those torpedoes I shot into your warp cores over all the SFC campaigns didnt stop you lot. I like a challenge, was why I loved fighting with/against you guys! 8) hehe

Whats new with SBO? Chanlier still hanging round?
Rgds
F9thRyker