To any Fleet Administrator

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

Capt._D
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

To any Fleet Administrator

Post by Capt._D » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Hello, I am a fleet leader of the Star Trek Online Fleet. I have come into contact with a member of your community who would like me to address this concern to you the fleet administrator.

I have started a Fleet on the Star Trek Online Forum named“The Ninth Fleet” I have used none and will use none of your fleets imagoes or insignia with out your express permission. My Ninth Fleet is the only Ninth Fleet on the STO boards at this time. I would like to maintain the name and our fleet without infringing on your own work. I would like to further this discussion, please assist if possible. You can also contact me on the STO forum under the name Capt._D.

With Respect

-Capt._D

Capt._D
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by Capt._D » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:46 am

That is very good to here, I just didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes, especially so early in the games life. I to believe that we can co-exist perfectly, and hope that one day our fleets can call each other allies.

Highest regards,
Capt._D
STO Ninth Fleet

Sharpe
Admiral - Retired

Post by Sharpe » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:44 pm

I believe there won't be a problem in co existing, just a problem for those who interact with us, trying to differentiate, it will be a minor issue more for them to deal with than the 2 of us.