War Force Clan & 9th Fleet Ally Conformation Form

For our welcomed guests and emissaries from other fleets.

Moderator: Command Staff

WFCxKindofBlue
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

War Force Clan & 9th Fleet Ally Conformation Form

Post by WFCxKindofBlue » Wed May 13, 2009 1:53 am

Hello
My name is Kind of Blue and I am the leader of the Web Based Division here in WFC.
I am pleased to announce that with negotiations with your alliance representative, we have agreed to help aid each other by any means possible as an Ally to 9th Fleet.

Now I am a music student, and the way I like to analyze this situation is comparing it to the statement "one band, one sound". As members of WFC specifically, no matter what division, we all work together to make this clan the best possible clan out there. We stand together as one indestructible unit and show a sense of compassion towards each other. If one member "falls", we make sure that a WFC member is there to "pick them back up".

As members of WFC we welcome you as a part of our family with open arms. We will do anything necessary to help and aid in your assistance.

If an official can post their signature as a symbol that this has been verified, it would be much appreciated. :wink:

Thanks
WFCxKindofBlue

Starfleet Headquarters
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: War Force Clan & 9th Fleet Ally Conformation Form

Post by Starfleet Headquarters » Wed May 13, 2009 2:14 am

First off welcome to the 9thfleet forums! :D

Bar is to the left, lounge is to the right.. and hope you enjoy the south wing view 8) :P

I'm sure Sochin will be along directly to sign off as the official diplomatic CO :)
Starfleet Headquarters out.

9th Fleet, Vice Admiral -- USS Atlantis, Borg Tactical Cube

9thGibbs
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by 9thGibbs » Wed May 13, 2009 2:40 am

Now HQ you know we don't let officers of of other Fleets in the South Wing for there own safety.

And welcome to 9th Fleet Blue and I do hope the relationship of our two fleets grow(I hope for that a lot after all the stuff Leno sent me after I was crashed).

-Captain Gibbs
BC XO.

FadedSpark
Admiral
Admiral

Post by FadedSpark » Wed May 13, 2009 3:34 am

As a member of the command staff, and the one who kinda got this ball rolling (With an ex WFC member but either way ;) ) I'll sign on the dotted line to ratify this wonderful alliance. You guys are one of the most well responding groups out there, and I'll probably see you in uni 26 (If I have time ;) )

And on that note,

I, Commodore FadedSpark, BC Liason hereby sign this treaty as of 11:33pm (EST) Tuesday may 12th.

F9thCenturus
Extra in a Red Shirt
Extra in a Red Shirt

Post by F9thCenturus » Wed May 13, 2009 4:01 am

Welcome to the forums Kind Of Blue. It seems our two feels are very much alike. Regardless of what games we play in this fleet, if there's more than one of us around, we always watch each other's back. It's the very thing that has kept this fleet strong for nearly 10 years.

As commanding officer of the SFC Division, of which our Ogame Rolling Thunder Squadron is under, hereby sign this treaty, effective Tuesday, May 12, at 9 PM Pacific.

If we could have Sochin, the fleet's liason officer, or any member of the admiralty, sign or comment, that would be great.

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Post by F9thSochin » Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

Good Morning Sir, most importantly welcome to our forums I hope you enjoy your time with us.

As to our alliance on Ogame I welcome it with open arms, but I believe I was to receive the full wording I still havent received that yet but I have complete confidence in Arma's judgement on this. I will send on a pm to you with my details. I cannot envision there being any problems though but I would like to see the wording.

And finally I believe you are a multi discipline clanas we are what other games do you participate in.