Hibern Kelv's Application

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Hibern Kelv
Ensign
Ensign

Hibern Kelv's Application

Post by Hibern Kelv » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello! I'm Kevin, I am a 28 yr old man from southern California, USA. I am an aspiring law student and lifelong gamer. My current main is Hibern Kelv a Joined Trill. I have enjoyed Star Trek since I watched TNG as a child and am a lifelong Trekkie/Trekker (pick your moniker of choice). I joined STO at beta (getting lifetime) and played for a few months but real life required my attentions.

I am very well experienced in MMO's (capped characters in FFXI, Asheron's Call, WoW, AoC, DAoC, SW:TOR, CoH/CoV) and look forward to capping my character and joining you guys in end game content.

My space game experience is Wing Commander Series, Bridge Commander, Freelancer, Star Trek 25th anniversary (the old interplay game), the entire "X" series and Eve Online (these are only the ones that I can think of off the top of my head).

I look forward to gaming with you all!
I'm @Kevlar83 in game

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Re: Hibern Kelv's Application

Post by F9thSochin » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Welcome to the fleet, one of our officers will be along to sort out your permissions.

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Post by Omdra » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:35 pm

welcome m8

rgds
Om

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 pm