Application request

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Kessler
Ensign
Ensign

Application request

Post by Kessler » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 am

Hi there, I've been playing STO for a while and started looking around for a Fleet to join since I spend so much time playing these days. A little bit about me, first. I'm 42 years old, recently retired from the Royal Navy. Other Star Trek games I've played include Star Trek the RPG (by Interplay) and Birth of the Federation on PC.

I'm currently running four characters - a Federation Engineering VA, a KDF Tactical Lt. General, a Fed Tactical Cdr and a Fed Science Captain (who's rapidly becoming my favourite). I'm primarily interested in PVE, running Fleet Actions and so forth. I do the occasional STF but there's far too much Stupid in random groups for me to put up with, hopefully being part of a Fleet would help with that particular problem. I play in Greenwich Mean Time but I'm on at all hours and I've not belonged to any fleets before (except that one time, but I thought I was being invited to join a team by mistake :P).

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Omdra
Commodore - Retired

Re: Application request

Post by Omdra » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:37 am

welcome to the fleet, good sir!

Mr. EC should be with you shortly to process your application

rgds
Om

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Re: Application request

Post by F9thRyker » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 am

Welcome to the fleet Kessler!

Give me a shout if you see me online - we'll square your build and kit you up for some STFs (if needed).

P.S. Richy - we now have x2 crabs (you and I), a pongo (Sasha) and now a matelot - I think this means we have a full set of cutlery now? :mrgreen:
Rgds
F9thRyker