Captain Pugley reporting for duty as ordered Sa'

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

CaptainPugley
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Captain Pugley reporting for duty as ordered Sa'

Post by CaptainPugley » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 pm

1. Make a new post in the application section HERE.
I might have to double check this
2. Tell us a little about yourself
The little bit I wish to discuss is only for my woman to laugh at; no really, my love for Star Trek of course, what did you think it was?
I intercepted The Ninth Fleets Comm channel in Mizar (Ogame) noting your website / Forum and it's theme and contacted F9thace with a hail 'permission to come aboard Sa'

3. For STO what do you prefer to play PvE or PvP
PvE although the Crystalline Entity mission kills me with so many NOOBs nuking it, being a RA Noob I still like the thoughts of the Captains chair myself and I can listen to good advice and instructions. I suffered an early humiliation against a Klingon Fleet in a totally unbalanced (early) PvP 6 v 1 which turn me off it and I was a Lt and they were (well) two shots and I was dead for 10 minutes of excruciatingly painful disintergration
4. What time zone / region are you
GMT
5. Have you played any other star trek games
Every one since the C64 except one keyboard adventure game(?) and any console specific, I abhor consoles for their lack of Geek controlled finesse
6. Have you been in any other fleets
The Bikini Bottom Armada, as Spongebob is the greatest only to discover that Mr Crabs was in control (Still a member)

F9thSochin
Admiral - Retired

Re: Captain Pugley reporting for duty as ordered Sa'

Post by F9thSochin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 am

Welcome to the forums, I will sort out your application shortly (after I stop laughing).

F9thRyker
Captain
Captain

Post by F9thRyker » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 am

Hehe - welcome aboard :-)
Rgds
F9thRyker

CaptainPugley
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by CaptainPugley » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:10 am

Thank you, and thank you again? Yes I believe it was the former

I thank you for your warm welcome, but only after wrestling with the forum being down and also the cap specific alphanumeric password: damn you to encryption hell on a foreign language keyboard layout (the password I mean) , only to discover that I cannot say thank you to my ingame Mizar alliance members due to the lack of circular rights.

I have forgotten the humble beginnings of an alliance entry being a 'Grand Master' in The Knights Templar Alliance in Capella and only wish to announce my friendly presence.

One last ramble, do I contact you in STO for alliance duties, is this instance specific?

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 am

lol

Welcome to the fleet. Which is your primary division? Would it be Ogame, or STO? If it's STO, you'll be in 1st Squadron for NA, or 12th for EUR. Orders can be found in the STO section of the forum =)

CaptainPugley
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by CaptainPugley » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:39 pm

I would like to report for the 12th in STO please.

I have join the Mizar 9th but this is of a more pedestrian nature and less real time, as it were. I would not like to narrow my gaming options to a singular as they are opposites in gaming terms, plus I enjoy both although have fallen out of love with STO due to all of the recent 'devaluation' of in-game currencies and the huge jump in crafting difficultly and materials cost. But I would like to try again, If there are any Klingon guides, I would appreciate this as I find myself blundering through this side with frustration now combined with the above changes of course only 'trying' the Klingon side of things recently.

I do love my Fed fleet of ships naturally.

F9thAce
Fleet Captain - Retired
Fleet Captain - Retired

Post by F9thAce » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm

http://www.stowiki.org/

This site seems to explain the missions pretty well.

CaptainPugley
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Post by CaptainPugley » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Thank you for the resource Captain