Application

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Leapus
Ensign
Ensign

Application

Post by Leapus » Sat May 19, 2012 2:37 am

Hey my name's Ryan, I live in Vancouver, WA, USA. I'm currently trying to get into college, with the goal of getting a Bachelors in Computer Sciences with a specialty in Video Game Programming. I'm 22 years old, although I've been told I act older than that from time to time.

I'm pretty new to STO, I started only a few days ago. I'm a quick learner though, and my main character is Hayf@leapid a Lt. Commander 12. He's a Engineering Officer, and I've been focusing on Shield strength and hull repair. I also have a Tactical officer in the making, currently a Lt. 4. I prefer to play PvE, but with a good team I find PvP enjoyable. PvP is a team effort and a bad team can ruin it. Win or lose an enjoyable match, to me, depends on the team you play with.

Being in Washinton, I'm in the Pacific time zone. (GMT -8:00) I haven't played any other Star Trek games, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this one. I watch the show occasionally, (I prefer Picard over Kirk, mainly because he's the Captain I grew up with.) and I watch the movies on HBO when they come around. The 9th will be my first fleet should I be accepted.

If anyone needs help with low level missions or simply wants to chat, Feel free to message me in-game on either Hayf@leapid or Noyl@leapid.

apollox
Commander
Commander

Re: Application

Post by apollox » Sat May 19, 2012 4:10 am

Welcome to the 9th fleet 1st squadron. Our CO is Hunt.

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Application

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 am

Welcome to the 9th Fleet Cadet! I am Commodore Gadget, director of personell. Application accepted! If you need anything, just give us a shout in STO, we should be able to kit you up fully =)