Hey all :)

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

mossopinc
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Hey all :)

Post by mossopinc » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:17 pm

My name is andrew, im 37 with 4 kids!!! yer im a glutten for punishment lol. i downloaded this game months ago and played it like twice lol i found it hard tae get in to but i reinstalled it a few days ago and spend far more time in the game and well it seems it was worth my time as i am really enjoying it now :) now i just need to workout wat all the ingames items are and are they that useful or not like food items, i get there for health but atleast for now i dont seem to need them at all so i just sell or dump them if my storage bin is full.

i used to play star trek conquest (bad game) and star trek legacy on 360 (loved it) im also a huge elder scrolls fan!!! bring on the online!!!! i also love farcry 3

i got added to a fleet called KDF sommit i had no idea wat it was when it popped on screen but i quickly removed myself as i like to pick a group to join if any but i did like the name of this fleet so here i am hoping i can join up. for the moment im just playing PvE till i am more settled in the game and built my ship up before ill really look into PvP

my account name is starmossop, i look forward to flying with you guys :)

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Re: Hey all :)

Post by Anubis » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:35 pm

glad to have you hear...and trust me you will have loades of fun... :twisted:

F9thIntercity125
Admiral
Admiral

Post by F9thIntercity125 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Welcome to the 9th Fleet. I am Commdore Gadget, director of Personell. Application happily accepted! If I could ask, which side of the fleet have you joined as primary? KDF or FED? And also, whereabouts in the world are you from?

Regards,
Commodore E.C. Gadget

p.s. Avoid the south wing!

apollox
Commander
Commander

Post by apollox » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 am

Welcome to the ninth.

MarkoRamius
Lt. Commander - Retired
Lt. Commander - Retired

Post by MarkoRamius » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:39 pm

I'm Lieutenant Commander Marko Ramius. Welcome to the Ninth Fleet. Hope you have some great fun (Blowing up Anubis would be a good start lol. Sorry bro :P)

@Ramius5th
Fed: Marko Ramius, Ivan Raidenskovich, Thalen
KDF: Ixtana'Rax, Ch'Kobuk, Peloghale
Rom: Hans Scheinenzeppelin

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Post by Anubis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:12 pm

MarkoRamius wrote:I'm Lieutenant Commander Marko Ramius. Welcome to the Ninth Fleet. Hope you have some great fun (Blowing up Anubis would be a good start lol. Sorry bro :P)

whoo you learned some new big words...we will test those words on battlefield.... :twisted: