Incoming Communique

Office of the 9th fleet recruitment officer! Applications to join go in the Applications Subforum.
CAPTCHA: NX-59650

Moderator: Command Staff

Azure702
Extra in a Blue Shirt
Extra in a Blue Shirt

Incoming Communique

Post by Azure702 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:49 am

Greetings 9th fleet, I am ._. IRL name not important and I really love star trek and the star trek games, my friend Flarespire has told me about the fleet and I (finally) decided to sign up, I'm a tad stubborn at times. I have played Star Trek Elite-force 1 and 2, STO of course, I have a level 46 federation char and am currently playing as the Romulan faction at currently level 24. as well as the new Star trek game with JJ Abrams style lens flare, I have watched all of voyager, several movies, and my father was a big Trekkie so I must get it from him.
I have never been in a fleet before as they have never interested me much, however I feel I could learn a great deal more about STO from a fleet as well as play much better and use more strategy. I much prefer PvE but I am willing to go PvP if anybody requires it or should I be requested to. Also it will not take me long to learn much about the fleet as when it comes to games I am an incredibly fast learner (I also do my own research and find out things I don't know).

I believe my @Handle is @zax702

Anubis
Captain - Retired
Captain - Retired

Re: Incoming Communique

Post by Anubis » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:05 pm

welcome mate and if you are in need of help please just ask...we are craisy but helpfull bunch XD

apollox
Commander
Commander

Re: Incoming Communique

Post by apollox » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this post.

Welcome to the Fleet. I will sort out your permissions ASAP.